This link of a dev recap of yesterdays first live stream of expansion details is just the first of serveral leading up to launch. >> KotFE!

If you play.. or have played in the past, its worth a look.. some cool changes coming! One change I really like is that companions are getting normalized, in two ways. First they will all have 3 rolls now.. so you can play the companion you like best and have all 3 rolls available..ie tank..healer or dps. I like that because before you had to use companions that were best for your spec, but it might not have been the companion you really liked. Second change is that you no longer have to gear companions up, the scale with your characters power! You can still dress them up for cosmetic purposes though!

Also, anyone subbed will get the expansion for free, and its a big one... 9 chapters to start, they will add chapters as updates. They will be adding new companions as well!

I am two boxing the game atm, leveling multi classes, but am loving my dual mercs.. easy to box and deadly!