Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 13

Default New user ! Hello ! and have a question about a another program i use to start wow

Hi all,

This is my first post and ive just purchased Keyclone and another 2 copies of wow to start triboxing.. Now i havent got into reading much about keyclone yet and how to set it up but as best as I understand, keyclone launches your wow.exe's from your various wow folders.. but

Question 1 .Can it launch wow from the same folder for different regions in maximiser?
    Question 2. do you all recommend using different folders?

Hello to everyone and I am welcoming myself to this forum Multiboxing here i come! cant wait and thanks to keyclone and the posters here for making this possible. It seams like everyone on here is really helpful and informative with there posts..

gday gday!

Oh the question I had about the other program I worked out myself So ignore the subject line... Sorry but Im every sleepy ... its late here in OZ!

cheers

Jestor

Keyclone is not letting me setup with using another exe file to launch wow. I need the other another wow.exe file to launch wow because I use this other program called freecap which alows me to get a lower ping from Australia. its doesnt alter packets and is not against the TOS .. I pay for this service from a company at lowerping.com . It still launches the wow exe just through another program .. Is there a way around this to allow me to put in my username and setup keyclone like this?

Thanks in advance

Jestor

i wonder if you can point keyclone to launch freecap and then freecap in turn will launch wow, but it would probaly cut out maximizer...hm...

maybe just launch a 3 wows in window mode using freecap and manually resize the windows and just have keyclone open, i know that would work but it will be a little aggervating setting it up the first time.

Let them hate, as long as they fear.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Kedash00',index.php?page=Thread&postID=48785#post 48785
    i wonder if you can point keyclone to launch freecap and then freecap in turn will launch wow, but it would probaly cut out maximizer...hm...

maybe just launch a 3 wows in window mode using freecap and manually resize the windows and just have keyclone open, i know that would work but it will be a little aggervating setting it up the first time.
    Thanks for the reply. this seams to work. Not as good I thought as I cant resize wow windows without the aspect ratio lock. Also now when i enter in my password on one of the windows it doubles the input like if I hit k on the other window inputs kk ... hmm anywayz im off to bed its 5 am.. ill work on it more tommorow Thanks again

Jestor

Quote Originally Posted by 'Jestor',index.php?page=Thread&postID=48801#post48 801
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Kedash00',index.php?page=Thread&postID=48785#post 48785

Thanks for the reply. this seams to work. Not as good I thought as I cant resize wow windows without the aspect ratio lock. Also now when i enter in my password on one of the windows it doubles the input like if I hit k on the other window inputs kk ... hmm anywayz im off to bed its 5 am.. ill work on it more tommorow Thanks again

Jestor
    yu must pause keyclone to keep it from duplicating keystrokes to all windows then enter each password manually, the default key is the pause button on your keyboard but you can make it anything you want inside the keyclone config
    http://pewpewsquad.blogspot.com/ http://www.stage6.com/user/pewpewss/videos/
    Team 1- 5 shamans <The PewPew Squad> Team2 - <Y o u Lo se> 70 druid, 70 shaman, 1 paladin, 24 mage, 1 mage
    Team 1 -> <1--10--20--30--40--44--50--60--70>

the other possibility for double keys could be running more then 1 keyclone with auto-add enabled.

make sure you only have 1 keyclone icon (ice cube) in the tool tray

Quote Originally Posted by 'keyclone',index.php?page=Thread&postID=48968#post 48968
    the other possibility for double keys could be running more then 1 keyclone with auto-add enabled.

make sure you only have 1 keyclone icon (ice cube) in the tool tray
    This was the issue I had. For some reason I had 2 instances of keyclone running and everything was getting double passed.

ah.. that can happen (some people actually run 2 keyclones on the same machine, connecting them... allowing them to have different round robins and dnp lists)

btw, if you are using commands to start your wows (you should.. makes life much easier)... please, turn off auto-add, there is no need for it (commands automatically get added to the list)

Thanks guys for your help. I was running 2 keyclones. Cant work out how to run it through freecap yet though. Any thoughts on this. I really want to play with the other ping. If there something in the config file that will allow me to load this exe up. It is wow exe anyway just redirected through freecap.

Thanks for your replies once again.

Jestor