So in the past discussions about how to handle GTAEs in this game.. it was thought that this was hard to manage. Well, im not sure if anyone mentioned it here yet, but if not, or anyone missed it, i have good news! If you are targeting an NPC ( or player if your healing ) and you double tap your GTAE it will auto place it at that targets feet! I discovered this by accident, and im not sure if this was already known.. but it made me happy as hell. Its a pain to put down your GTAE on your main window.. then switch to the next and do the same, and most the time the follower characters camera is all missed up ( they don't stay looking ahead ) so you have to first re-position them before doing a GTAE. Now sometimes the follower is not facing correct and i will assist/and fire a single target ability so they turn and face the group of mobs. On my BHs i have to do that with sweeping blasters, but not with death from above, i can just assist and double tap that and mass destruction ensues!

Side note: Get the companion Treek and gear her up..Shes is an awesome Tank who has great agro/dps/ae agro, and who heals herself very well. And she is the best healer companion as well. Well worth the creds or CM to buy!