Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Long time ISBoxer user returning to wow

Hello All,

It's been quite some time since i've multiboxxed in wow (right around when they took /follow out of BGs.)

Just wanted to check in and see if PVP was viable in BGs/Arenas anymore or if we still have to stick to open world scenarios.

Thanks!
    Ramboforlife - Rambofan - Rambofanone - Rambofantwo
    Eitrigg (US-PVE)
    QQ Crew - Elemental Shamans
    Currently Level 56 :thumbsup:

Hi, I was in a similar boat a few days ago. I stopped boxing the day they removed follow and just restarted again.

I can say that it is certainly viable to pvp in bgs using the alterac brewpup and a few tweaks to isboxer. Although there is a learning curve required to keeping a handle on your toons and actually being helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumiebear View Post
    Hi, I was in a similar boat a few days ago. I stopped boxing the day they removed follow and just restarted again.

I can say that it is certainly viable to pvp in bgs using the alterac brewpup and a few tweaks to isboxer. Although there is a learning curve required to keeping a handle on your toons and actually being helpful.
    what tweaks in isboxer are you talkning about ?

I set up 4 more key binds in place of the standard /follow. First set for key press x to have my master to target the brewpup and release x for my slaves to assist master and interact with the pet (I hold down the key for half a second to allow for the lag that seems to be unavoidable while assisting). Second set almost the same except that the key press has the master target himself and the slaves to assist and interact with him, for use when they are all mounted and the master is in a multi person mount.

I also set up a couple more binds for clearing targets on the slaves so they don't run off before assisting to the proper target and for a tap to backpedal to stop them before they assist to pet or master.