Hello i need some help with jamba im using 2 screens and 2 separate wow instances on the same computer and im having the window switch enabled so that i can klick on the other window and it changes i can also use a keybinding for quick switch but now to my problem when i actually switch to my screen number2 jamba gives the master role to my slave toon and the guy that was a slave/minion is not following its original master anymore because now the slave is the master and when i switch back to screen1 now the main guy is master again i would like to know if there is any way to keep my main guy as the master even if i switch screen for a moment and to have the other character automatically following at all time but still keeping my main as the master even if i switch to the other screen
the wow accounts is on the same battlenet email for RaF so i dont know if it is that i need to have 2x addons of jamba going on the same computer for each character or what i can do to solve this issue i would greatly appreciate any help in working this out thank you in advance for any help you can provide.