After watching the E3 cinematic for the upcoming TOR expansion, I got excited again. I never bothered to unsub my main account but right now, and possibly going forward forever: you get 12x or better xp on storyline quests. This lets you just play those missions and get more than enough xp to outlevel the content. Rewards for these quests are also increased considerably so you can buy all the gear and mods from the vendors as you go and still have plenty left over.

It took me about 40 minutes to go through the Jedi noob world doing only the class quests. I ended up level 14 with over 25 of the gear tokens. Prices for the gear have also been reduced so you just mow down everything in your path with max gear and mods.

I've said it on several TOR threads that this game is the best mmo single player game I have played. The newer stuff like Hut Cartel and Reven didn't do anything for me so I am happy to see them go back to the story mode type content.

Sith Juggernaut is my main choosing light side story options. The evil the sith can do as light side is insane compared to the dull (kill) option the dark side always gives.