Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 20

Default Marvel Heroes 2015 - pretty fun and exp boost in effect

Hey Guys,
    Just wanted to let you know, I'm having a pretty good time 5 boxing Marvel Heroes. It's f2p. It's a lot deeper than Diablo 3, and more social. But it's harder to manage all the loot and see all the drops - and keep your chars perfectly in sync.

It's the 2nd anniversary of the game, so they might have a special promo starting on Friday 6/26/2015.

It was designed by the guy who made Diablo II.

They have incredible IP - i.e. Marvel Characters - there have to be close to 50 playable characters now.

New stuff is coming out all the time - new characters, team-ups, events every week etc...

60 is the max level, and I have about 4 teams at 60.

You can spend money to get boosts, unlock characters, buy team-ups, buy more bank space etc...

So I spent "G's" i.e. money to buy exp pots (That stop ticking down when you are in a "hub" so you don't get ripped off). I was able to level a team from 1-60 (max level) in a night after work with a bunch of boosts going - (4 hour boosts).

So it might be worth checking out for some of you how want a change. And of course it's really easy to setup in isboxer.

I'll try and post a video this week.

-Kicksome
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Very cool. Looking forward to that video.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Damn, it's one thing to say you are going to post a video, and another thing to actually do it.
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Quote Originally Posted by Kicksome View Post
    Damn, it's one thing to say you are going to post a video, and another thing to actually do it.
    Haha -- Well, you did say this week, so you have a few more days remaining.

As for anyone else who is interested in this game, multiboxing is most certainly allowed. I realize the date in that ticket is 2 years old at this point, but if there had been a change there would have been numerous multiboxers talking about it on the ISBoxer MH sub-forum.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Yea, very good game. But i start with different chars and it's difficult to do something in good way. I guess I'll recreate accounts in near future and make new team.

Not bad if we can see lvling up with potions from you
    Good luck with video!

I started playing this again after seeing your post, and the addition of so many free heroes is amazing. I quit early because I was stuck with 2 or 3 heroes, and would get them at different times, etc.

My question: What heroes do we think are the easiest from a multibox perspective? I like Ironman for the no-targetting missiles, which you can stand in one spot and clear a room, and so far Jean Grey has been pretty amazing with her AOE, but her single target spell is awful, and hard to hit multiple enemies. Human torch was really fast to lvl 10 with his starting spiritless aoe being so cool. I'm not sure which is going to be great if I uncap them though, and lvl 10 isn't exactly a good indicator of what's to come at lvl 60

Do other heroes have better "thoughtless" wave / room clear that I haven't seen? more abilities which bounce to targets (like cyclops and captain america?) or good spiritless aoe?

Anyone have a quick rundown on the pvp?
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

The easiest hero's are the summoners.

I asked in chat - what's the best summoner character - and a few people answered "Doom". Then I asked what's the best if you're lazy, and they said "Iceman".

Build is here: http://marvelheroes.info/build/10086/

You don't need all the exact items, and some take a long time to get, and it's still fun.

So I think you can get Iceman as a free char. He's really easy to play.

However, I'll post a video of my Dr. Doom setup soon. It's really, really faceroll and you get teleport to go through places super fast ala Diablo II teleporting.

I haven't tried the PVP at all - not sure many people do much pvp.

Squirrel Girl for life. You can't stop me.

Actually, TBH Squirrel Girl was EASILY the fastest to 10 I had out of 5 or 6 different toons I got to 10. She was SO funny to see peoples looks too, everyone follows you and says "wtf is this, are you stupid?"

If you're willing to buy Dr. Doom, I can't imagine anyone being better from a multiboxing standpoint. And I think overall people are saying he's way OP. So he might get nerfed. I just got him this week, got him to 60 that night.

This is the build I'm using: http://marvelheroes.info/build/18269/

I have about 4 groups leveled to 60. I died on them dozens of times leveling up... With Dr. Doom, I think I had 1 guy die one time before I hit 60. It's pretty crazy. You get tons of things to summon as well, so more than 1/2 of your damage is by the summons.

The teleport he gets is also cool, it's no cost, and you can use it as much as you want. It also almost always keeps your guys exactly together. So you don't even need to run at all, although I do.

Make sure you login this weekend, you get a free team-up - they usually cost about $10.