Hey guys, been playing MMO's since early 2000 but this is my first time boxing anything. I returned to Eq1 since that was my first MMO and I heard they were opening progression servers.

Anyways, I got into boxing because sometimes I just like going at my own pace. I started with a necro/mage and got a little discouraged with it. I love the double pet playstyle, but I have problems is the mage pet goes down since the Necro pet dies fast. I tried a Shaman/Mage, but that was too slow for my liking.

So my question is just a suggestion for a duo. My favorite like I said was the necro/mage but it's really limited because of the necro pet. Being kos in some places is a little irritating, but I can deal. I'm very tempted to try to add another class to make a three-box, but being as new to multiboxing as I am, I'm a little hesitant. I'm also really thinking about making it a mage/mage team since I really just want it for farming and exploring as much as I can.

My main goal with my boxing toons is to be as independant as I can be, and if going for a three box wouldn't be much harder, I would probably do it. I know this post might be a little vague, but just any suggestions from vet boxers is really what i'm looking for.

thanks.