Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24

Very nice, thanks for the reply. I may use my 90boosts on hunters and give them a try in bgs.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegasboxing View Post
    I realize I'm a little late to this thread but I wanted to share my teams. I only box 5 man teams of one class. I have 6 teams currently at level 100; here is my ranking of them in terms of DPS/playability. This ranking is for PVP only btw, which is all I do. I do not raid.

1) 5x Marksman Hunters - By far the strongest 5 man multiboxing team ever since the MoP auto-healing talent came out. Beastmaster also works well as a secondary spec. If you want pure damage, this is the team.
    2) 5x Disc Priests - Good damage, very strong healing. This is my toughest team for others to kill in PvP. I once took out 12 people in Ashran by myself when I got cut off from the rest of the group. (Well, I killed 5 or 6 of them before the others got smart and ran away :P)
    3) 5x Boomkin - Decent damage with the instant cast Starsurges. Starfall is nice but too weak in dps... and they keep nerfing it for whatever godly reason. The "Ysera's Gift" passive healing talent is very nice because it is cumulative; if your lead toon for instance is the only one that has been damaged he gets a 20% heal every 5 seconds. I can imagine Boomkins being the best choice for a 10 or 15 man boxer as this talent and Starfall get very powerful in numbers.
    4) 5x Holy Pally - Get the "Holy Prism" talent at lvl 90. This combined with Holy Shock will give you some decent kill potential in PvP. Prot pallies also have some success but I found myself dealing more damage with Holy for whatever reason. Ret is too squishy.
    5) 5x Elemental Shaman - The state of the elemental spec is sad... it was so strong in Wotlk... I dunno what happened. Resto spec almost does as much damage as ele if it weren't for the mastery. I haven't tried 5x Enhancement spec yet, but I've heard it is better.
    6) 5x Rogue - Pure garbage dps. They are good for world pvp when you want to gank just one person and re-stealth. (I had fun with them in Timeless Isle.) For Ashran or bg's, pure garbage. Doesn't seem to matter what spec you play but I've had the most success with Assassination.

I also have lower level teams, Monks, DK's, Warriors, and Locks, but they aren't even impressing me enough to max level them. I mostly play my hunters or priests. I have the most fun with them.
    Nice write up. I am glad someone is having fun in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegasboxing View Post
    [..snip..]
    2) 5x Disc Priests - Good damage, very strong healing. This is my toughest team for others to kill in PvP. I once took out 12 people in Ashran by myself when I got cut off from the rest of the group. (Well, I killed 5 or 6 of them before the others got smart and ran away :P)
    [..snip..]
    I guess I need to work on my Disc priest rotation as I hear so many people say they have good DPS. While mine has great healing he only does 12k, roughly 1/3rd of my shaman/mage/warlock and 1/4th of my hunters output.

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    I have 5x Prot at 100. They level like mad, have a +run-speed passive and AoE pull like nobody's business. Lots of fun leveling and instancing.
    Are you still playing your prots? I rolled 5 today to try something new..