Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Jamba Beta 4.3

Default Jamba Beta 4.3

Hey all time for a new Big Version of Jamba and as i know you all love testing then you can...... Let me know if you get any bugs some of the code has changed back end for legion/7.0.1 of changes i know about. And some other work to make my life easier updating the addon.

And Some New Toys

And Removal of some Modules.

ToolTip Currency

A bit of information on how it works you pick what Currency you like on each toon you just click the back-bag button if you don't have any picked it will not show any each toon will have its own so you only need to show what you like on the char so ToonA: can show honor ToonB: can show conquest and nothing on ToonC i hope you understand what am thinking here and how much easy this could be.

Jamba Version: 4.3
    WoW Game Version: 6.2.3
    Release Date: 14/2/2016
    Modules: AdvancedLoot, Core, Display-Team, Follow, FTL, ItemUse, Macro, Proc, Purchase, Quest, Sell, Talk, Target, Taxi, Toon, Trade

*jamba-Core SomeBackEnd Work for Legion/7.0.x

*Jamba-Display-Team
    -Added a NewTooltip when you hover over Follow bar to show
    - Level of minion If not level capped.
    - ItemLevel of minion.
    - Durability of the minion.
    - Bag Space of the minion (this will phase out the old barspace bar to make room for artifact Weapon-XP)
    - Gold of the minion.
    - Mail if the minion has mail and who it is from (last 3)
    - Currency You can pick the currency from the ingame currency by showing on BackPack
    - Removed Display BagSpace see the tooltip..

* Removed Jamba-Proc
    You can download this as a separate Download.
    See infomation at http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...l=1#post402394
    Download http://legacy.curseforge.com/media/f...a-Beta-4.3.zip

jen
    Last edited by ebony : 02-14-2016 at 01:24 AM

beta-4.3c

NEW! ((Beta)) -- TODO Add New Classess support there powerbar
    - Renamed "Combo PointBar" to "Alternate PowerBar"
    - Added Support for Other classess Alternate Power
    -Warlocks
    -Burning Embers
    -Shoul Shards
    -Demonic Fury
    -Paladin
    -Holy Power

*Jamba-Toon
    -Removed Jamba-Currency From the toon module to its own module

* New Module Jamba-Curr
    if anyone plays warlock or pally and would like to test the Alternate PowerBar then it would be helpful

hey all added help tool-tips to the jamba GUI its will very much WIP If anyone has any problems then let me know here.
    spelling or wording if you could help would be great. as you know am not the best,

thanks

I like the new info in the mouseover a lot and the idea to use the built in tracking for currencies makes a ton of sense so you don't have to change the damn code to account for each currency...

Plus having the two separate bars was definitely overkill.

But I, personally, would like to see a column option for tracking gold... don't even necessarily need the sum, but on my bank alts its just easier to look at it visually without having to mouseover.

Would it be difficult to get that back as a column like the other colums?

Thanks,
    Max

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    hey all added help tool-tips to the jamba GUI its will very much WIP If anyone has any problems then let me know here.
    spelling or wording if you could help would be great. as you know am not the best,

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by schilm View Post
    I like the new info in the mouseover a lot and the idea to use the built in tracking for currencies makes a ton of sense so you don't have to change the damn code to account for each currency...

Plus having the two separate bars was definitely overkill.

But I, personally, would like to see a column option for tracking gold... don't even necessarily need the sum, but on my bank alts its just easier to look at it visually without having to mouseover.

Would it be difficult to get that back as a column like the other colums?

Thanks,
    Max
    from other feedback

The old curr is still part of jamba just it will not be showing as much though just the main curr of the said xpac. So like 3 or 4 av moved the code to its own add-on not part of team (so it easyer to update and change),

av not made my mind up if it be own download for it like proc is now. -- feedback?
    Last edited by ebony : 03-01-2016 at 12:04 AM

Why not just have a single bar that does both? ie, add Gold, iLvl, Durability and BagSpace to the bar as sections. If they were all on the single bar someone could just show or hide the options that were relevant to their particular team. I completely agree on the new approach for the other currencies in the mouseover as they aren't really "actively" needed. But those four values are pretty relevant and quite useful to have as a quick glance. And especially since the box can be scaled, putting all in one wrapper would simplify the code while keeping current functionality.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    from other feedback

The old curr is still part of jamba just it will not be showing as much though just the main curr of the said xpac. So like 3 or 4 av moved the code to its own add-on not part of team (so it easyer to update and change),

av not made my mind up if it be own download for it like proc is now. -- feedback?

Quote Originally Posted by schilm View Post
    Why not just have a single bar that does both? ie, add Gold, iLvl, Durability and BagSpace to the bar as sections. If they were all on the single bar someone could just show or hide the options that were relevant to their particular team. I completely agree on the new approach for the other currencies in the mouseover as they aren't really "actively" needed. But those four values are pretty relevant and quite useful to have as a quick glance. And especially since the box can be scaled, putting all in one wrapper would simplify the code while keeping current functionality.
    The thing why I was not going down the bar route is the exata space it take up am trying to make it a little cleaner I had I had other stuff in the bag box and the feedback I was getting was the space you need to show it all and what the numbers mean etc. When u start adding more text and in xpac we need information how much xp you wep has before level and maybe even the honor xp bar. Plus using all the events to keep the information updated hover mouse updates save around 10 + events and less stuff getting put though communications as normaly updats are going to happen in combat.

Anyway I'll take note of it.

Hi,

a small bug...

Beta v4.3g (installed via Curse Client)

Team
    __Core: Team
    ____Master Control

I can't click on [ ] Promote Master to party leader

When I hover over the right column in this part of the window all entries get highlighted correctly and I could click them (e.g. [ ] Accept from team, [ ] Accept from BattleNet friend, [ ] Decline from strangers, () Master Looter) but this does not work for [ ] Promote Master to party leader...
    Last edited by highend : 03-18-2016 at 04:34 PM

Quote Originally Posted by highend View Post
    Hi,

a small bug...

Beta v4.3g (installed via Curse Client)

Team
    __Core: Team
    ____Master Control

I can't click on [ ] Promote Master to party leader

When I hover over the right column in this part of the window all entries get highlighted correctly and I could click them (e.g. [ ] Accept from team, [ ] Accept from BattleNet friend, [ ] Decline from strangers, () Master Looter) but this does not work for [ ] Promote Master to party leader...
    This bug is fixed in the next build.

I'm not seeing the progress bar for the Bonus objective areas for the Tanaan quests anymore on the Quest Watcher. Do I need to check a box for that to return. It was there before, not sure when it disappeared. Thanks.
    Realm: Garrosh (Alliance)

Multiple toons. My main is Medrin (pally)