Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Question Mixed Team - Best Composition WoD

Dear all,

it has been a while since I have been writing here - hard at work (not literally...), packed agenda, etc. You know how it goes.

Anyway, since I have 4 boosts until 90, I would like to take the opportunity to boost a complete new team to level 90 and do some PvE content together with a friend (paladin).

I would actually choose a team of 4 hunters but I think a mixed team (looking at how versatile ISboxer is) would be something else for a change than 4 of the same.

Question: which 4 classes to take with which specs? And, what is your experience in this?

I was thinking of:

1. Mage (DPS)
    2. Warlock (DPS)
    3. Priest (DPS or Healer)
    4. Hunter (DPS or Tank: Pet)

Maybe a melee in there would be nice as well but I'm not sure how easy this is to combine with casters.

Thank you for your feedback and jungle love!

- Menthu
    Last edited by Menthu : 08-17-2015 at 09:51 AM

By far the easiest to use and macro and deal out the business is the way of the hunter.
    However nothing wrong with a solid mix. If you go the route of your current selection here pRiest on the heals hunter on the dps and if your paladin friend is prot.
    Instant instance ques and dungeon grindage can be had.
    Personally I would drive from the healer to help better coordinate my single/group healing efforts. [with a good tank this is a non-issue] if not, I would drive from the mage or lock. Bc their dps can be greatly ramped up due to proc/cd management. Vs just putting the hunter on a macro and watching him/her kick @ss all over that instance.

What server/faction?
    I have a slight LEVELING addiction.
    aka, I would love to play a tank/heal combo and you bring in triple dps. Or vice versa.

Horde US
    Onoes #1714

I would go 3x BM hunters and a disc priest. With the Pally it would be ezmode.