Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default 5 hunters - How to queue for instances?

I am just wondering if it there is any work around to being able to queue for instances whilst levelling up as 5 hunters.

I am close to finishing off my 5 moonkins, where i didn't have much problems with instances in full heirlooms, and I am interested in leveling 5 hunters next. The only situation i can see with 5 hunters is the levelling process 15-70, what i mainly do in instances.

Is there any way around this, or is there a viable questing route to take without outleveling zones too quickly forcing you to run zone to zone too much, annoying ground item quests and such?

I've used two highlvl chars to fly to the entrance of the instances and used the summoning stones to get my group there. afaik you can't use the lfg tool unless you get a group of a dps, healer + 3x DD which isn't possible for your 5 hunter team.
    | Keyclone + AHK | Alliance | EU | PvE |

Thanks alot, think that is what i'll end up doing!

Quote Originally Posted by Asterix View Post
    you can't use the lfg tool unless you get a group of a dps, healer + 3x DD which isn't possible for your 5 hunter team.
    Yep. /yeahI'mmadbro

I ended up using 3x hunters and two druids (one boomkin/guardian and one boomkin/resto) to work around that. Still had 5x ranged DPS but could LFG queue.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)