Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 18

Threaded View

Default The Imperium wants YOU!

I had a massive WH40K-style speech written up when my computer decided that it must reboot NOW so I decided to say "fudge it".

I've come to tell you of the opportunity provided by KarmaFleet, a corporation within Goonswarm Federation.
    Basically, KarmaFleet is GSF's version of BRAVE Newbies, only with more dakka, and more ISK.

I'm running 2x AFK Ishtars in Havens earning over 60m / hour NOT COUNTING THE NEAR-ENDLESS SUPPLY OF MAZES!
    Seriously, two days of Mazes + Havens and I got 3b in my wallet, and that was when I only had one Ishtar generating Mazes.

GSF offers a little bit for everyone. Wanna bomb enemy fleets into oblivion? You can do that. Wanna dunk supercaps and titans with your own capital, or Ishtar? Sure, come along. Want to manufacture the biggest ships in the game, fueled by your 100-man mining fleet? Hell yeah, come on down and have a beer.

Join channel "ISBoxers Lounge" to chat with me (Nolak / AayJay) and you can ask me whatever you want about the corp and opportunities.

Unlike other null corps, KFleet does not have a monthly participation requirement. Which is good news for miners and industry people because you don't have to waste precious time getting blown up in 10% TIDI.

vvvvvv Handy propaganda vvvvvv
    Propaganda
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    e: Bloody image attached is the wrong one but it works too. Click above link for actual image.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bugme143 : 05-11-2015 at 10:13 PM
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".