Close
Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Showing results 331 to 340 of 380

Thread: Grinder

So some of you already know, but I've lately been flying nullsec incursion HQs with the Imperium (grr goons) while boxing 7-8 clients.

I've made somewhere around 24b in raw ISK and approx. 4m in raw LP using only some shitfit Tempests. I wish there was a HS incursion community that let multiboxers in (Although "Site Is Taken" is run by former DIN-Flotten members, so they might be receptive to someone boxing a squad of, say, tachmares or 1400 machs.)

Uroboros site in lowsec
    http://www.twitch.tv/bugme143/v/48694607

Nullsec HQs
    http://www.twitch.tv/bugme143/v/47820168

More clicking is involved compared to pre-ban, but I'm confident that a proper Tachmare or 1400 Mach squad can easily be multiboxed in highsec.

E: Also, highsec MJD Tachmare fleet anyone?
    Last edited by bugme143 : 02-22-2016 at 04:32 PM
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Quote Originally Posted by pinotnoir View Post
    Can people please start making new threads? This is way to long. Nobody is going to browse 33 pages of post.
    Time for a subreddit...

Quote Originally Posted by bugme143 View Post
    So some of you already know, but I've lately been flying nullsec incursion HQs with the Imperium (grr goons) while boxing 7-8 clients.

I've made somewhere around 24b in raw ISK and approx. 4m in raw LP using only some shitfit Tempests. I wish there was a HS incursion community that let multiboxers in (Although "Site Is Taken" is run by former DIN-Flotten members, so they might be receptive to someone boxing a squad of, say, tachmares or 1400 machs.)

Uroboros site in lowsec
    http://www.twitch.tv/bugme143/v/48694607

Nullsec HQs
    http://www.twitch.tv/bugme143/v/47820168

More clicking is involved compared to pre-ban, but I'm confident that a proper Tachmare or 1400 Mach squad can easily be multiboxed in highsec.

E: Also, highsec MJD Tachmare fleet anyone?

a question i forgot to ask you in the in-game channel, in your opinion are hqs better or worse when compared to vgs in terms of multiboxing? i mean isk and "work load" wise.

MJD tachmare?
    i would be up for that :P

Quote Originally Posted by iThirdAge Solette View Post
    a question i forgot to ask you in the in-game channel, in your opinion are hqs better or worse when compared to vgs in terms of multiboxing? i mean isk and "work load" wise.

MJD tachmare?
    i would be up for that :P
    IMO better :effort:-wise, especially post-ban. VG-wise, it depends on the fleet you're with.

As for the tachmare idea, well, we can write that off now.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Anyone miss the devblog where they talk about overlays aka dxnothing etc?

http://community.eveonline.com/news/...ount-security/

Might be a shot over the bow for videofx stuff.
    Vonbaron Ordo
    Kinete Jenius

Separate thread on the topic in this forum

https://zkillboard.com/br/67376/
    C5 Magnetar farming apparently.

[Barghest, Arcuuus's Barghest]
    Ballistic Control System II
    Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System
    Damage Control II
    Missile Guidance Enhancer II

EM Ward Field II
    Large Micro Jump Drive
    Large Shield Extender II
    Missile Guidance Computer II,Missile Precision Script
    Missile Guidance Computer II,Missile Range Script
    Missile Guidance Computer II,Missile Range Script

Caldari Navy Cruise Missile Launcher,Nova Auto-Targeting Cruise Missile I

Large Hydraulic Bay Thrusters I
    Large Rocket Fuel Cache Partition I
    Large Rocket Fuel Cache Partition I

Valkyrie SW-600 x1
    Hobgoblin I x8
    Autos get a whopping 729 DPS out to an amazing 434km.

I'm amazed and sad that I didn't think about doing this....

https://zkillboard.com/br/67376/
    C5 Magnetar farming apparently.

Autos get a whopping 729 DPS out to an amazing 434km.

I'm amazed and sad that I didn't think about doing this....
    Weren't you trying to find those guys (that guy) for months?

Lol

Also I will say c5 mag + moros lvl4/5 = 7.7b~ an hour on paper or 7b realistically for 4 characters (1 spawn dread and 2 spawn carriers + hero dread)

Or go with the self tanking rattlesnake gang we came up with and nuke them with the same dps. Just keep MJD in f2 slot and mash it across all characters and wing warp.

Quote Originally Posted by Krops View Post
    Weren't you trying to find those guys (that guy) for months?

Lol

Also I will say c5 mag + moros lvl4/5 = 7.7b~ an hour on paper or 7b realistically for 4 characters (1 spawn dread and 2 spawn carriers + hero dread)

Or go with the self tanking rattlesnake gang we came up with and nuke them with the same dps. Just keep MJD in f2 slot and mash it across all characters and wing warp.
    Yeah, I was. I'm considering reviving the Gila Fleet or a cheap VNI fleet for when we get a C5 static, but the MJD team is interesting. Care to share the Rattler fit?

Yeah, I was. I'm considering reviving the Gila Fleet or a cheap VNI fleet for when we get a C5 static, but the MJD team is interesting. Care to share the Rattler fit?
    [Rattlesnake, C5 Solo]
    Drone Damage Amplifier II
    Drone Damage Amplifier II
    Capacitor Flux Coil II
    Capacitor Flux Coil II
    Capacitor Flux Coil II
    Capacitor Flux Coil II

Shield Boost Amplifier II
    Pith X-Type X-Large Shield Booster
    Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
    Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
    Pith C-Type EM Ward Field
    Thermal Dissipation Field II
    Large Micro Jump Drive

Cruise Missile Launcher II, Inferno Fury Cruise Missile
    Auto Targeting System I

Large Capacitor Control Circuit II
    Large Capacitor Control Circuit I
    Large Capacitor Control Circuit I

Curator II x2

It stands at this for stats. Reason be is because sig will help you tank those 3k dps waves and hit the 70k ones.
    You can tinker around with it but the ideas behind my stuff are as follows.

When theorizing new fleet metas the things I checklist for is:

1) Can it escape through conventional means or a method?
    I've come across even using MJD deployables in a group, holding D, and activating the already anchored structure. Sometimes bubble immune t3's

2) Can it effectively* run the site or objective?
    I like to hit token numbers like 1000 applicable dps, solo tank to minimize clicking*, or flat out drone swarm lazy mode.
    *Effective between multiple figures Ingame and Out of. Can I ____ in one hour from log in to closing client, or should I invest in a better mouse.
    *The less clicks the better even if it means pumping 2000 dps vindis on a cap spawn or bomber fleet in a RG, your sanity is worth more than a pretty penny.

3) Will I lose more if I die right now or can I gain it back slower and cheaper?
    Sometimes its better to go with the known cheaper method of VNI's than lose your pimplsnakes.

4) How much of a splash am I making?
    Will I get an army to show up to end me and my cause?