Close
Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Showing results 311 to 320 of 380

Thread: Grinder

When looking at ToS's videos he can run some sites with 3 to max 5 reps, on the fits his domis use that is 2.5k HP/s, on the fits i plan to use the reps on, its close to 2.3k HP/s and i know the minimum tank needed to tank the first room is 1.9k HP/s

What were the fits you used on your domis when you had trouble?

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilyouknow View Post
    When looking at ToS's videos he can run some sites with 3 to max 5 reps, on the fits his domis use that is 2.5k HP/s, on the fits i plan to use the reps on, its close to 2.3k HP/s and i know the minimum tank needed to tank the first room is 1.9k HP/s

What were the fits you used on your domis when you had trouble?
    I run almost every site with 1-3 reps. The only time I need to use more reps is when I am late at repping or the influence is +40%. It seems that the NPCs "overheat" if their target gets below a certain point as incoming dps will dramatically rise (you can see it on the eve combat log parser).

[Dominix, Vanguards]
    Drone Damage Amplifier II
    Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
    1600mm Steel Plates II
    Damage Control II

Omnidirectional Tracking Link II, Tracking Speed Script
    Omnidirectional Tracking Link II, Optimal Range Script

Mega Pulse Laser II, Gamma L
    Drone Link Augmentor II
    [empty high slot]

Large Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II
    Large Trimark Armor Pump I

Garde II x5
    Last edited by Tool of Society : 01-22-2016 at 06:36 PM
    Vonbaron Ordo
    Kinete Jenius

Much thanks ToS, i'm convinced the paladin will work now

Much thanks ToS, i'm convinced the paladin will work now
    I just took a browse through the last 6 months of running to see what kind of incoming dps I saw. I saw up to around 1k post resist incoming dps. Now the issue with figuring out the raw incoming dps is that I run a tank that is biased to em/therm/kin with no regard for exp. I also target and kill the sansha commander as a primary and the tamas as secondary after Niarjas. I also run the evasive maneuvers link to shrink sig size to further reduce the damage from kin/exp torps. So the vast majority of the incoming damage is from the laser em/therm NPCs.

So I'd gather that raw dps wise I'm taking about 1700 or so while actively popping stuff. I start popping NPCs from the get go with the NM helped by the primary ddd till I get drones assigned (the primary DDD is ready to start killing tamas with just two domis assigned).

So I'm guessing worse case scenario would be about 3k raw DPS assuming you don't kill anything and have similar resist/sig as my setup.
    Vonbaron Ordo
    Kinete Jenius

At the moment my issue is that the only tank testing i have done is all within the first room (just chucked a vargur in there and gradually lowered the tank to see the low end number without killing anything)

Now obviously as i pop npcs off field the dps lowers, but i just wanted to know how much of a "retarded moment" safety net i would have before it all goes horribly wrong :3

At the moment my issue is that the only tank testing i have done is all within the first room (just chucked a vargur in there and gradually lowered the tank to see the low end number without killing anything)

Now obviously as i pop npcs off field the dps lowers, but i just wanted to know how much of a "retarded moment" safety net i would have before it all goes horribly wrong :3
    Well if you want we can go onto sisi and run dps tests there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool of Society View Post
    I run almost every site with 1-3 reps. The only time I need to use more reps is when I am late at repping or the influence is +40%. It seems that the NPCs "overheat" if their target gets below a certain point as incoming dps will dramatically rise (you can see it on the eve combat log parser).

[Dominix, Vanguards]
    Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
    1600mm Steel Plates II
    Damage Control II

Omnidirectional Tracking Link II, Optimal Range Script

Drone Link Augmentor II
    [empty high slot]

Large Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II

Garde II x5

my fits were pretty much this, just some changes in rigs.
    the only reason i can think for it going so badly is that i didnt have sig radius link, since i run with on grid boosting, wich would prob make a big difference lol

Ah i see, i run sig radius links as a given,

Ah i see, i run sig radius links as a given,
    I ran without that link for a while back when I was testing to see how few links I could run with.

It can get a bit hectic when you first start running a fleet. Before things become muscle memory your reactions will be much slower. Two cruisers could be problematic in such a scenario.
    Last edited by Tool of Society : 01-24-2016 at 01:44 AM
    Vonbaron Ordo
    Kinete Jenius