Close
Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
Showing results 271 to 280 of 380

Thread: Grinder

From what i've seen nobody who has been mining has has problems with bans, it seems to be exclusively incursion runners. Being in high sec probably doesn't help much with so many noobs/idiots giving you grief.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

When i had the fleets subbed post ban, i used videofx to a great degree with no warnings or bans. You're perfectly welcome to chill with us even if your box is unsubbed. o
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    That is encouraging, however I am still worries, I remember when Mosg2 did a video of his new setup, which was 0 broadcasting, only using video FX etc, and got banned the next week.

I miss EVE online, it was a lot of fun to play, if the auto missiles thing is working and the video FX is working, that would be encouraging.
    I recently rewatched mosgs videos to see why he got banned, the round robin mouse wheel scroll for activating his auto targetting missiles was probably the culprit

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilyouknow View Post
    I recently rewatched mosgs videos to see why he got banned, the round robin mouse wheel scroll for activating his auto targetting missiles was probably the culprit
    Yes that's my belief too.
    Vonbaron Ordo
    Kinete Jenius

Befor I did my setup, I went and read the EULA, to really know whats allowed and what not.

As for the Nightmare setup, just to avoid missunderstandings, when I said group, I meant an imagenary group, not an action target group. So Group A locking 3 Tamas is still 12 clicks total. One action per char. The one thing it makes it a bit faster, are the videofx close together.

When I do setups, my rules are:

- Nothing overlays the eve game window (i.e. clickthrus, videofx).

- The dxnothing window doesnt overlap the eve window. The eve game window resolution is: 1340x1040, while the dxnothing starts at 1340 with a resolution of 580x1040.

- One action per click and char - this is a no brainer, but I mention it anyway.

- No obvious character names. I had to train up a hole new character set for just this reason. All my paladin chars are useless now, but I rather be more stealthy and not easiely recognized in local chat. I also try to run in empty systems and at times when most ppl are asleep. This one is really annoying, I dont want to hide, because it might suggest that I do something forbidden. But I do it for the reason, that I try to not get reported from ppl who are angry at multiboxers.
    --
    Somethiing I would like your guys opinon on, do you guys think its worth it to have a little text in the bio section of the chars with a disclaimer. This text would be intendet for GM's that look into you when they got reports from other players. This could backfire and it depends on the text. I ve been trying to come up with something good, but its difficult.

I plan on not breaking any rules when I start my VG fleets. CCP can suck a dick over their "ban first, ask questions later" and "guilty until proven innocent" policies.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Mike I'd like to add, in case this isn't blatantly obvious (benefit of hindsight) that round robin goes against one action one click policy, because without the benefit of hindsight a few people, myself included, made a boo boo.

There was some talk regarding VFX being "legal" (pause) as long as it does not over lap the EVE UI. If i used my setup with ISBoxer, I would also include VFX on a DX screen, however my setup does not strictly require it, it simply makes the window management bearable.

Bare boned, my upcoming turret setup will be made of either a eve o-preview with the display screens used as "next in line" screen switch buttons next to the overview so after locking and pressing F keys, i can click the next screen to swap to the next character and redo the same.
    Eve O saves the screen location and the preview screen locations so i dont have to move stuff around every login.
    ISBoxer setup would probably include a VFX-DX screen next to the overview so i can either lock targets without alt tabbing, or just as visual aid and set a button to tab to next client in order to target and fire.

Mike as for your characters, I am so pained that i made my several of my character names with a name scheme, I made these characters in around a month or 2 before the changes were to be announced, petitioned to change names for the sake of avoiding cyber bullying (idk prosecution or some shit) the incursion runners did not like me. What can you do.

I had little disclaimers inside the bio back then, they did not listen and hated on me anyways simply for the fact i was running that many characters, but could be worth a shot.

My petition asking for my first strike to be rescinded failed too.....oh well there is always wow if my fleet gets me banned

Edit: There is always Black desert if i get banned
    Last edited by thedevilyouknow : 01-08-2016 at 07:05 PM

Agreed 100% that I'd love to be able to change the naming scheme of my alts.

In contrast I'm loud and proud about being a boxer. I don't really have much in the way of issues with people being hateful these days. I'm pretty sure I've been reported quite a few times since Jan 1st. I do sometimes get contested by people who want to see my setup in action.

All my character's names are unrelated and fairly unique. Years ago I almost went with a funny naming scheme and I'm really glad I didn't. As long as I don't speak up about being a boxer people rarely notice. Despite the fact that you can clearly see all the names in my videos.
    Vonbaron Ordo
    Kinete Jenius

See thats the thing, unless they usually only notice either because of names, or because they know you.
    UNTIL that point they usually don't have a problem, they don't inherently notice any unfairness until after it is pointed out

We need boxers like you