Close
Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
Showing results 231 to 240 of 380

Thread: Grinder

If high sec incursions aren't an isk faucet then Fozzie sov and jump fatigue are a brilliant success.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    If high sec incursions aren't an isk faucet then Fozzie sov and jump fatigue are a brilliant success.
    I think he means compared to WoW PVE. In EVE, you can get suicide ganked and lose your shit, or get jammed at the wrong second and lose a ship, whereas in WoW, if your tank or AOE dies, you can rez him.

Add-on: all the non-boxing QQers who I've run into who complain about incursions being faucets want CCP to fix the system for them when the mechanics are already in place to shutdown incursions, both the actual constellation, and fleets.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

http://imgur.com/0TvfhXU

will leave this link here for anyone who is curious on a mining setup
    Self explanatory

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilyouknow View Post
    http://imgur.com/0TvfhXU

will leave this link here for anyone who is curious on a mining setup
    Self explanatory
    Was that you?
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

i wish
    I dont use ISBoxer anymore, too scared

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilyouknow View Post
    i wish
    I dont use ISBoxer anymore, too scared
    Should still chill with us in-game.

Just lurking about and i see that screenshot, thats a blue to me He seems to get some kills with that setup every other day.

Oh I've swapped to EVE-O Preview, may even upload a screenshot to show my setup sometime this pay cycle.

Definitely an impressive mining setup that guy posted in reddit. I never got the returns on mining that I expected, even in null. Not enough time to try again these days.
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Morganti View Post
    Definitely an impressive mining setup that guy posted in reddit. I never got the returns on mining that I expected, even in null. Not enough time to try again these days.
    A friend boxes a fleet of IcePicks and makes ozone and stront all day with Rorq boosts. Dunno how hard it'd be to try ninja gas-huffing in a wormhole or reverse-daytripping to nullsec to mine ice.