Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default 2v2 Dual Enhancement Shaman Insane Suriviability, multiboxing edition

Hey this is a game i played last night it lasted for 13 mins i just wonted to show how the Suriviability is Insane I am using a Oneshot marcio that is crazy Dmg but it seems to lock up after you used it more then once. Ill have a video in a few days Of just Bursting games.

This group been level 100 since Thursday.

Always nice to see pvp videos, but I'm afraid that this game (opponents, their gear and the way they played) is just not representative enough to qualify enhancement shaman survivability as insane.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Always nice to see pvp videos, but I'm afraid that this game (opponents, their gear and the way they played) is just not representative enough to qualify enhancement shaman survivability as insane.
    after playing a lot of teams not one team has come close in 2's, i was just having some fun with words thats all for my gear level i think its insane, If you took it as god mode then that's up to you.