I like the Dual Hydra build. All my damage comes from Hydra and the meteors from the set. I use Wicked Wind just to proc the arcane meteor and I use Blizzard with the rune that stuns on cast and setup a macro for my 3 wizards to cycle through skills so one is always casting Blizzard while the others are using different skills.

This allows me to stunlock most things at range. Only some elites and rift bosses can't be stunlocked by this. For that I run Nova and Shield Glare on my team in round robin to lock them down. I am still in the process of finalizing my CDR gear on the sader to get able to keep a proper round robin going.

Other skills might be better clearing T6, but the damage of Hydra can't be touched. I am only using non-ancient Sparkers between 2100-2300 dps. All three characters are at the 2.5 attacks/sec BP on hydra because of the Sader running Laws of Valor. That is 2.5 Hydra attacks/second and the Hydras on my main do around 60 million dmg/tick. With them attacking 2.5 times a second and having two of them out, the damage is pretty crazy.