Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default S3 Monks - lets talk

Right out the front, a full monk team is not high grift competitive. At least from my initial observation.
    This is definitely my beloved class but boy do they keep falling short. Apparently I missed last Season (2) where they had the reigns briefly.

The 4 piece Inna set bonus combined with the 2 piece set bonus basically render multiple monk stacking as obsolete. There is no longer the same benefits when 1 monk gives almost all of the same boosts.

I can't seem to find a viable damage output method besides dashing strike and trying to work that in multiboxing while zipping all over the screen, isn't exactly going to work well. Unless you play on console and can lock targets, except multiboxing on console isn't on option

With all of my happy news out of the way. They are super fun, but wondering if anyone thinks a Wave of Light or similar build could pump out the needed DPS to hit Grift 50+
    I saw it done last season but it seems they overall nerfed the Sunwuko bonus modifier.
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

Don't u hate how Blizzard is so fucking lazy and never balances properly? They add new sets and ALWAYS make us switch to them cause old top builds now SUCK. Every single patch they add new stuff, this happens. Every new set makes old ones completely trash and we end up again with 1 set cause the old one can't compete. Can't they add new stuff and make sure the old one remains at least competitive??? They have PTR and they can easily add a little buff to old sets so they are not doomed.

Marauder's, Sunwuko's, Firebird's, Raekor's, etc. all top builds in 2.1.2 are now TRASH. Geez ... sure the game is better right now but sucks they keep doing this over and over and over.

For multibox, the only way I would pick a monk is for support, like the "good" old days Can't multibox the dashing strike build.

I really wana start multiboxing monks, i know dashing strike is the best set and damage but not viable. What is good now to multibox 4xmonks? What gear and build? i would love some feedback im so clueless ty.
    Last edited by Zum : 05-30-2015 at 08:28 AM

I heard that in S4 it's going to be sss. Might be worth the wait.