Hello,

you can consider me "new" to boxing. I was running 5 boxes 6 months before EQ1 Ruins of Kunark. Literal boxes, lol...2-3 keyboards couple of switches go from screen to screen...yea a nightmare.....but a flipping blast!!!!!!

I see it has streamlined quite a bit these days and looks great from reviews and youtube. I have decided to give ISBoxer/Lavish a shot as they seem to have a program or 2 aimed dead at the game i love the most, EQ1/2.

So by asking in the eq fourms, i got an answer on the purchases i need to make now that it has gone FTP. After reading other threads here and ISBoxer i think my system can handle it.

Asus Z97-A with 5 way optimization

Core i5 4690k

8Ghz Kingston HyperX ram

650W PSU

Nvidia 750 TI ftw edition

Water cooled

If i read and understood correctly, i should be able to run 4 accounts maybe sac'ing some gfx....wich is ok untill i grab another 750 and SLI it. Will I need a new HD for each accnt, or could i run the .exe across all four on this one rig with a single drive?

Ok i think i have confused us both enough for the moment, if anyone can see what i am asking and could drop a line to help enlighten....it would be awesome!!!