Hi there wonder boxers!

I'm very keen on giving multi boxing a bash for the upcoming S3, my intention being to level a pair of barbs as it's the class I know best by a long way, doing just a pair seems like an easier start to playing multi chars. From my snooping on various forums over the last couple of days I'm getting the impression that melee can be a bit of a pain to do, especially for a complete novice like myself.

Is the movement sync as bad as I've read for Barbs? My main reason for trying multiboxing is to try and increase gearing and levelling speed for the season and if I'm going to be constantly making an arse of it then the levelling at least may end up slower, despite the group buff.

With this season being so whirlwind and pet orientated I thought the actual combat at Tx level probably wouldn't be that bad?

I'll continue to trawl the forums and check out videos but if any of you guys with actual experience, especially with barbarians, could give me a few pointers, do's/don'ts then that would be fantastic.

Cheers!