I use the jamba-FTL Helper, because I rotate toons in my groups quite a bit, and I don't use ISBoxer which I believe has the ability to dynamically create the appropriate macros.

The problem I am having is with groups that are comprised of toons all on the same realm, the macro generated adds the realmname to the end of the toon name, however, WoW is unable to assist, target, or follow, a toon using the Name-Realmname convention, if said toon is on the same realm as you. It'll just present the "Unknown Unit" error and do nothing.

Usually I don't jump on here and complain without a solution already in the works, but my LUA is horrible at best, and I don't know how to check the realm of the active toons so that I can filter the realmname off the toons that match the master.

Things I've tried...
1) simply typing /assist Bettysue-Azgalor --- "unknown unit"
2) removing the realmname in the saved variables --- gets added back in next time I swap a toon or relog.
3) breaking the LUA ---Successfully breaks the module and requires replacement that returns to previously mentioned problem.

1 of out 3 really isn't that bad is it? If Ebony, or really anyone for that matter has any idea what I might be doing incorrectly, or even a possible solution to the problem it would be greatly appreciated if you could leave a quick comment. Thanks in advance,

Bettysue