I am still missing Hexing Pants to be able to do a Tempest Rush build. I played TR for a little while before going to my current builds, but it wasn't very impressive and I found syncing issues even more so with TR than with other builds.

I don't like Unity. It is kinda weak the way Blizzard implemented it. Unity is only a 15% damage buff in a multibox setup if you don't use mystic ally (because you only have 3 other allies) and then it provides a 5% dmg buff to your other party members affected by your mantra. The problem is that the 5% to allies doesn't stack with multiple monks, which sucks. Test it and you will see only the first monk to activate unity buffs the other monks dps by 5%. Everyone after that doesn't have any effect.

That fact and since I don't run Mystic Ally right now I only use Unity on one monk that is using a party affecting mantra. The other three run the 20% dmg buff that requires the mob to be blind, stunned or frozen. Since I am always casting blind this works out for me.