Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 21

Default Couple of questions for tomorrow, first time here.

First i been multiboxing 3-4 accounts for the last 2 years, mostly WDs, DHs, WDs and recently crusaders.

What is better for T6 Farming Condemn or Stampede build for multibox?

Also tomorrow i wana try monk multibox S2 how easy or hard gona be to multibox monks? seems sketchy to me .

Also what u think for S2 is the fastest T6 farming class/spec?

Thank you

Condemn by far. It's like a moving blender that sucks everything and destroys it. Stampede means u need to stop to cast and horses sometimes cant hit the target cause obstacles, waller affix, map layout, etc.

Monks can be hard because of Epiphany's teleport. U can go Tempest Rush or WoL. WoL may require a Tzo Krin's Gaze helmet to go ranged and avoid dsyncs from Epiphany. For T6 multiboxing, TR monks and Condemn Crusaders are really fast compared to other classes.

Uhm, can u play condemn if i don't have blade of prophecy on all my accounts and only 1 condemn shield?: ) I want to switch from stampede.
    Last edited by Zum : 02-12-2015 at 10:28 PM

Is there a way to make the condemn spam easier? already hurts

I've been recently running 2 condemned and 2 stampede. Purely for the fact that i can kill Bosses twice as fast with stampede, but it takes minutes to clear trash with condemned.
    Meeo/Nibilus

Can u make condemn less flashy? with 4 condemn crusader i might have a seizure )

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Condemn by far. It's like a moving blender that sucks everything and destroys it. Stampede means u need to stop to cast and horses sometimes cant hit the target cause obstacles, waller affix, map layout, etc.
    I dunno - for me stampede is way to go on higher difficulties due to knockback mechanics and staying out of trouble. For T6 and lower GRifts condemn is much faster, true.

Until u find a waller pack or a narrow map and u are fucked. I tried for quite a while with Stampede and it was a nightmare. With Condemn I was able to hit GR43 at first try very easy. I'm sure I can hit GR46+ if I get better weapons. With Stampede I never even hit GR38. Besides with enough CDR and Shield Glare round robin, packs and RG do very little.

Stampede needs to be changed so horses behave like regular projectiles. Also the knockback sucks. It pushes them too far. Either make the knockback just push them a few feet or change it so it sends them up in the air like other skills that "knockback". U should decide how far u wanna be from your target by just moving and still have it stunlocked.

I really don't see how Stampede could be better than Condemn for GR. After testing it extensively, there's no way. Prolly for solo play but not a chance for multiboxing. The Stunlock is nice, same with the huge strongarm debuff stacking but damage is not gonna be your biggest issue in GR. Survivability is and with Stampede u will die a LOT. The second your horses are not hitting your target, u will die. And that happens a LOT with stampede. In open maps is easy to have packs spread and u will have minions without CC. In close maps, u dont hit with all your horses so its less damage and less CC. The range is nice but it gives u false sense of security. Condemn has its weaknesses too but its a lot easier to reach higher GR with it than with Stampede.

This is from today. Still not optimal gear, lacking 3 ancient weapons a bunch of items with % condemn damage all over my party:

Failed GR45 after getting to the RG with 7 minutes but I'm kinda rusty and died stupidly like 5 times, full team. I think I can do GR46 with my current gear. GR48 once I get my hands on more ancient weapons.
    Last edited by Devile : 03-22-2015 at 03:46 PM

Comming with couple more questions, S3 is comming. Will barbs be finally good to MULTIBOX? what will u guys go with? What will be the easiest and then the strongest class to multibox?