Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
You're going to have to explain this statement to me (and probably others). What are the two actions you speak of?
NP, thought I'd mentioned it here somewhere, but I'll explain it again.

----------

Input on Left, Action on Right:

Vanilla Player:

f1 OR click module --> activate module on eve client 1.
alt tab OR move mouse to other eve window --> swap focus to different eve window.
f1 OR click module --> active module on eve client 2.

Isboxing Round Robin:

f1 --> f1 on eve client 1.
f1 --> f1 on eve client 2.

Isboxing Simple VideoFX:

f1 OR click module --> activate module on eve client 1.
move mouse to other eve window OR hit ctrl+"some number" (in my setups case) --> swap focus to different eve window.
f1 OR click module --> activate module on eve client 2.

-------------------

You'll notice two of these are almost identical.

Can you tell me which of those is not like the others?

If you said Round Robin, you'd be correct.

Somewhere between:
"f1 --> f1 on eve client 1."
and
"f1 --> f1 on eve client 2."
there is a:
???? --> Swap Window Focus.

You argue it differently if you want, but you still end up with:
"f1 --> f1 on eve client 1."
"f1 --> swap window focus to eve client 2."
"??? --> f1 on eve client 2."

You can't explain to me how you're swapping window focus - that is an action that must be taken by a vanilla user, and using round robin completely circumvents it.

I'm not sure how Rollover works, since it's not the rollover I originally envisioned (manually spam f1, then move your mouse over various eve windows to hit f1 when your mouse moves over it), but if it does ANYTHING like round robin - then it is also breaking the 1 input, 1 output rule.

Anyone can argue these points til they're blue in the face, but the evidence sorta speaks for itself. I'm not banned, despite putting up a video myself, and with one of my accounts stolen a month or so ago, CCP went over my shit with a fine-toothed comb - they knew my accounts, how many I had, what they flew, what they did, etc etc - no bans or mention of isboxer(or "macro use" as they'd call it when done illegally).

------------

I also want to echo Mirai again with a "CCP will NEVER say 'isboxer feature xxy is perfectly ok,' since they cannot talk about specific stuff." If you want, just think of translating a different language.

Macro Use = any program interacting with the game. Isboxer is such a program. They're not gonna call you out for "isboxer use."

Hopefully that clears some stuff up.