Close
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Showing results 51 to 60 of 214

Quote Originally Posted by Tool of Society View Post
    The post has been up for some time. The last time there was a real GM conversation posted it was down pretty quick. It's not like this is an off hour for ISDs and such.
    It looks like the post has been edited by ISD now ( https://forums.eveonline.com/default...43#post5463343 ). Should this be reason to worry?

https://forums.eveonline.com/default...posts&t=389086

CCP FoxFour helping in the development of a window management 3rd party program created for multi boxing.

It's by no means isboxer but I do find it interesting that there is CCP involvement after all of the misconceptions going around.
    Last edited by K'man : 02-05-2015 at 10:42 PM

Quote Originally Posted by K'man View Post
    https://forums.eveonline.com/default...posts&t=389086
    CCP FoxFour helping in the development of a window management 3rd party program created for multi boxing.
    It's by no means isboxer but I do find it interesting that there is CCP involvement after all of the misconceptions going around.
    Nothing more than a window management tool, which ISBoxer also has.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Personally i've stopped trying to get an answer from the support tickets, way too much messing around with things that should be simpler

No more EVE for me

Good luck to you all -15Acc, guess it is time to go spend time IRL

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilyouknow View Post
    Personally i've stopped trying to get an answer from the support tickets, way too much messing around with things that should be simpler

No more EVE for me

Good luck to you all -15Acc, guess it is time to go spend time IRL

the same here, opened a ticket on 30 jan as today no answer!!!!
    no more eve for me too
    -8Acc

time to play somethin other

Quote Originally Posted by bugme143 View Post
    Nothing more than a window management tool, which ISBoxer also has.
    I understand that its just a simple and still broken window management tool. I would prefer isboxer of that even if that is all I ever used it for. I didn't get a chance to finish what I was gonna say about the topic.

This is what I find interesting the most about the involvement of CCP on this 3rd party tool.

CCP said is that they will not authorize or sanction the use of any third party software
    This tool started development right around the time that they introduced to us back in November that there will be regulated policies being put into place.

It is probably nothing important but I just happen to find this by accident and putting the pieces together nothing makes sense anymore.

I have not logged in more than one account since December and will be selling 11 alts next month and will be selling off the other 4 come September. I will try to go back to solo play or until we get some type of clarity.

Maybe we can get some answers come fanfest this year. If that what it takes to bring it up in person.

Quote Originally Posted by K'man View Post
    This tool started development right around the time that they introduced to us back in November that there will be regulated policies being put into place.

It is probably nothing important but I just happen to find this by accident and putting the pieces together nothing makes sense anymore.
    That they would have devs assisting with 3rd-party tool development and explicitly refusing to authorize or sanction that same tool doesn't make sense? Think about it from the position of having to run everything past a legal team; should make more sense.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Someone should interview CCP regarding this and their statement regarding 3rd party programs.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Someone should interview CCP regarding this and their statement regarding 3rd party programs.
    yea we've tried

we have a few CCP people for an upcoming podcast (one of which you will be quite interested in asking questions)

but the stipulation was no ISBoxer questions or they wouldnt come lol.... oh well... hopefully CSM 10 will listen to our pleas.

Attachment 1409
    http://puu.sh/ftOq5.png
    Lords, any word from your CSM buddy?
    From what I've talked with him about it, it's looking increasingly unlikely, which really sucks.

I'm currently super busy atm with trying to recover 2 of my accounts, one of which was stolen/"hacked" and the other which was tempbanned pending investigation of the aforementioned theft (standard practice with stuff of this magnitude.) Hilariously, these happen to be my two main accounts(with all my assets), so I'm sorta stuck with absolutely nothing while I wait on that, which sorta takes up most of my time/effort. :P