Close
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast
Showing results 201 to 210 of 214

Quote Originally Posted by Andrivullar View Post
    Well I got 35 accounts retro-actively banned that havent been active since sep 2014. So you tell me. [AFAIK, all for talking on the forums with a newbro account, cause they got tired of listening]. I've quit eve entirely since then, with only a small interruption due to wanting to check on progress[ what progress, CCP got their head so far up their own ass when it comes out it'll go "pop!" on the way out /eyeroll] I'm still of the opinion those that are in my position who have played for awhile and know the legal going on; still should sue this company[under US/UCC law]. they don't give a damn about honesty or human ingenuity.

Honestly in light of all the changes, i almost want to bot eve now and sell the isk[e1:eh, effort doe], for the irony of it; Complete active at keyboard player [pre 01-01-15] to completely vampiric bot] why should i have any remorse for them when they made me [an active, at keyboard player since i was 13 [2007] Worse than a bot just because i'm "too good". I'll share alittle secret for those who think its about isk faucets; high end trade produces the max end-game income. How do i know? because before my inactives where banned, my main trader had... well, not far from a T.
    And I say all this with no fear; they've already banned my inactive main without giving a reason, and those that know me I'm kinda spiteful.
    1. If you want to take up a lawsuit, that's your deal, but stop trying to rile people here up with it. 4/5 of your posts have been calls to sue and as far as I'm concerned it is violating the rules of this site as disruption. It also casts a poor light on this community.

2. Do NOT discuss violating the rules of any company's game on this site. Openly discussing botting on this site is a no tolerance rule and you are looking to get yourself banned here, too.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Video of all my screens in an OTA. Systems were lagged to hell due to OBS.

I also have a NMC video to finish which I will hopefully post tomorrow.
    Last edited by Tool of Society : 04-29-2015 at 06:19 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    1. If you want to take up a lawsuit, that's your deal, but stop trying to rile people here up with it. 4/5 of your posts have been calls to sue and as far as I'm concerned it is violating the rules of this site as disruption. It also casts a poor light on this community.

2. Do NOT discuss violating the rules of any company's game on this site. Openly discussing botting on this site is a no tolerance rule and you are looking to get yourself banned here, too.

Okay; do it then, cause obviously your reading comprehension is lacking. /eyeroll, ANNNNNDDDDD; Don't ever tell me what to discuss or not to discuss. you're not my boss, mother, father, or even brother. And I think the term here is pussy-whipped. Silly wabbit, trix are for kidz.

Also, when/if you decide to wield a banhammer wildly, just delete the entire account i have here mkay? mkay. Genius. ;to spell it out before banhammer gumpy gets around to being like CCP; I'm not the type to be squelched from speaking my mind due to a ban-threat. ESPECIALLY a eve-ban threat. /sarc Reading comprehension is great.
    Last edited by Andrivullar : 04-29-2015 at 07:07 AM

Don't ever tell me what to discuss or not to discuss. you're not my boss, mother, father, or even brother.
    Khatovar is a site moderator and you will respect the site moderators, or you can leave. There are rules and we will, in fact, tell you what not to discuss here.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Should I just make my own thread in this forum?

I was planning to make one based around new methods of Jewwing, then some time later make one for PVP setups we could still run...if youd want to wait for that?

Okay I have NMC and NCO videos waiting,

Quote Originally Posted by Tool of Society View Post
    Should I just make my own thread in this forum?
    If you have something to talk about related to being banned that hasn't already been beaten to death, then feel free to post it in this thread. If you have other topics to talk about then you should create a new thread where it fits since it doesn't make any sense to bury something off-topic in a 20+ page.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    Khatovar is a site moderator and you will respect the site moderators, or you can leave. There are rules and we will, in fact, tell you what not to discuss here.
    Then feel free to delete my account here buddy, since it doesn't have the option for me to do so. Respect is earned not given.

Then feel free to delete my account here buddy, since it doesn't have the option for me to do so. Respect is earned not given.
    Deleting it would allow you to disappear into thin air without a trace of your existence. I'd rather just ban the account so that we can keep your posts around to look back upon and show as an example of what not to do to earn the respect of others.

Good luck with your lawsuit!
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology