Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Threaded View

Default [Addon] Jamba - An assistant for Multiboxers - Release for WoW 6.1.0 Jamba 4.0-PuiblicBeta6

Jamba 4.0-Public Beta

Need testers for this one you can download it at: Any bugs you find or stuff not working then Please let me know.
    this is beta and there will be Issues but if no one tests it then i can not find them all this should be stable now. I have spent a long time working on this.

Note:
    You will need to uninstall Jamba-3.0 to use this i would Say backup your wtf files as if you wonted to go back then it will not like the change back over.

CR = connected realms (EG: Realms You can trade/join guild ETC.) All of jamba will work like normal Like your playing the same realm!

CRZ = Cross Realm Zoneing some of jamba will not work this is not down to me, this is how blizzard Lets you talk over realms with addons YOU NEED TO BE IN PARTY WITH THE MEMBER FOR ANYTHING TO WORK! And some stuff might not work as you wish.

Current Beta Release: Jamba4.0-PublicBeta7

http://addons-origin.cursecdn.com/fi...ublicBeta7.zip

Known Issues:

*Jamba-train will not work in a member is offline in the middle of the team.

Last edited by ebony : 04-27-2015 at 01:01 AM Reason: update