Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 33

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Maybe donations could go to a charity you support or something instead then? Just an idea

Thanks again for all your hard work
    Thanks for the kind words. A thank you goes a long way and it makes me smile when i see one .

so far av not leveled my group or even played wow much. i spent all my free time (that i have a lot of) just fixing stuff and working out how wowapi/lua works and Playing with the code.

I will be looking at taking donations as am putting a lot of time in it. Just am not ready or feels it right so close after me taking over.

Am getting a few $ from Curse.

Great work on Jamba Ebony, been working quite well for me for the most part, some bugs yet to iron out however, most don't affect me too much, like spamming low health when my team is full, and delayed leader swapping in FTL mode. causes main window to follow previous leader till jamba pushes new leader to the front window. I think its a delayed communication push somewhere, though it might be my computer cause loading wow sometimes is laggy. I might move wow to my now empty SSD drive that I had replaced, see if this fixes the issue. though its on an external bay, i would want to install it to my internals.

If nobody else has this issue than its probably just me

Quote Originally Posted by drarkan View Post
    Great work on Jamba Ebony, been working quite well for me for the most part, some bugs yet to iron out however, most don't affect me too much, like spamming low health when my team is full, and delayed leader swapping in FTL mode. causes main window to follow previous leader till jamba pushes new leader to the front window. I think its a delayed communication push somewhere, though it might be my computer cause loading wow sometimes is laggy. I might move wow to my now empty SSD drive that I had replaced, see if this fixes the issue. though its on an external bay, i would want to install it to my internals.

If nobody else has this issue than its probably just me

thanks,

All what you talked about has been fixed in the beta (that should be pushed to live now) it was filling up the comms with x2 everything.

Thanks for keeping the addon going!

Not sure if im the only one with this problem, but the Jamba teamlist doesnt list the master on top anymore on my slave windows, only when i set the master manually again and push it to them. In my team of 5 its always the characters name on top, then the master, then 3rd 4th and 5th char.

Ok Awesome! I was away in San Francisco sunday and monday, so I wasn't in wow till this evening. I downloaded the new version and everything is working perfectly! Well wow itself was being grumpy like not opening garrison missions and what not, took an hour or so break and even wow stopped being buggy. Ebony you are awesome! I still didn't read though the whole thread as to why Jafula stepped back, I have a few guesses but not entertaining them here now till I read the thread. Your work is greatly appreciated. And I do thank Jafula for all his hard work he put into the addon since the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by omegared View Post
    Thanks for keeping the addon going!

Not sure if im the only one with this problem, but the Jamba teamlist doesnt list the master on top anymore on my slave windows, only when i set the master manually again and push it to them. In my team of 5 its always the characters name on top, then the master, then 3rd 4th and 5th char.

i can not seem to get this to happen. Only when isboxer re-adds the group on login. It add it self and set it as manster again. not really a lot i can do to fix this, did it used to do it before?

Ok Awesome! I was away in San Francisco sunday and monday, so I wasn't in wow till this evening. I downloaded the new version and everything is working perfectly! Well wow itself was being grumpy like not opening garrison missions and what not, took an hour or so break and even wow stopped being buggy. Ebony you are awesome! I still didn't read though the whole thread as to why Jafula stepped back, I have a few guesses but not entertaining them here now till I read the thread. Your work is greatly appreciated. And I do thank Jafula for all his hard work he put into the addon since the beginning.
    thanks for letting me know, Let me know if you run into anything else

Default Bug in latest Jamba version

I updated Jamba to 6.0.3.9 today and the changes to Jamba-Quest have broken something.

My toons are now stuck in a round robin of forwarding the Pandaren Spirit Tamers battle pet quest to each other and I cannot get them to stop or do anything else.

My guess is either

• the logic to prevent re-sharing received quests got damaged
    • the toon sharing the quest is no longer receiving confirmation and so keeps re-sharing

I am reverting to the previous release (6.0.3.5). I'll try to look for a root cause of the breakage later today.

UPDATE

Turns out this is an old bug and not something that changed in most recent update. Going back to 6.0.3.5 just removes the quest name from the messages. Am abandoning the quest on each toon manually and will play with this later.
    Last edited by Iru : 02-12-2015 at 10:57 AM Reason: New bug details

Quote Originally Posted by Iru View Post
    I updated Jamba to 6.0.3.9 today and the changes to Jamba-Quest have broken something.

My toons are now stuck in a round robin of forwarding the Pandaren Spirit Tamers battle pet quest to each other and I cannot get them to stop or do anything else.

My guess is either

• the logic to prevent re-sharing received quests got damaged
    • the toon sharing the quest is no longer receiving confirmation and so keeps re-sharing

I am reverting to the previous release (6.0.3.5). I'll try to look for a root cause of the breakage later today.

UPDATE

Turns out this is an old bug and not something that changed in most recent update. Going back to 6.0.3.5 just removes the quest name from the messages. Am abandoning the quest on each toon manually and will play with this later.
    i have seen this on one my groups (only once). and had a few reports. But could not get it to do it again it was a random quest, This was more of a bug from the crz stuff back to normal jamba. Have you try resetting the profile? more then likely its something that's stuck in the database that's wrong.

Any more info could help if you can get it to repeat. av for one not seen for a long time.

Having problems with the leader being changed instantly when i change windows. Could this be a problem with something else? it seems fine at times then late on others.

Having problems with the leader being changed instantly when i change windows. Could this be a problem with something else? it seems fine at times then late on others.
    isboxer is what changes master the i don't use this. Ill see if i can get it to do it.

but at a guess If its behind that it be to much data being sent to the toons/master. There's not really a lot i can do about it as its blizzard that stops us sending x /w a sec. changing master is going to mass up who is who if there is a lot qued data.

Right now jamba is only sending data though /w.