Been playing a good amount of hours since the release and having some fun with it. Here my first impressions:

General
  • Sad to see they still don't address the main issues with the game: itemization, build diversity. They just give us more stats so we can climb a little higher in the ladders and a bunch of goblins. That's 2.1.2 in a nutshell. It's fun, but not sure how long it will remain fun.
  • Ancient items ... just inflated stats. No new cool effects to help with build diversity. Blizzard says they are optional, but devs clearly have no idea about this game. Since u farm items to be more powerful, if there are items that can let u be more powerful, then u need them. That's kinda THE goal of the game. Everyone just farms for ancient items now.
  • The game has shifted towards T6 Rift farming now because of the previous 2 points.
  • Goblins! I like the item but the seriously need to add autoloot for veiled crystals and arcane dust. Makes no sense to autoloot potions who nobody needs now but we cant auto pickup mats. Carpal tunnel is a serious possibility, specially for multiboxers.
  • Mob density is much better. Not solved but at least way better than 2.1.1.
  • All classes remain a copy+paste of each other. Everyone looking for the best build to copy.
  • Seasons, sad no gems are released for non seasons. Leaderboards are dumb since they released the patch before Season 1 ended.

Wizard / WD
  • Pretty much no changes.
  • Both classes are weaker compared to other classes. WD are kinda useless now, unless they are used as ZDPS for GR. Still I want to try a Carnevil build.

Monks
  • They are pretty good now in terms of DPS but again, 1 build rules them all. At least u can pick the element now :P
  • Tempest Rush works but kinda sucks since u lose your TR stacks everytime u open a chest/door, get knocked back, stunned, etc.
  • Still need to try a 4x bells build and see how it works. Epiphany teleport sucks tho for multibox.

DH
  • Even more OP than before.
  • The new M6 set paired with Ancient weapon makes T6 Rifting extremely fast. U can clear all levels in a rift in a few minutes. I'm 1 shotting most trash with Multishot. Nothing fancy configs, just raw fire damage and everything dies.
  • GR still hard for multibox.

I've got a ton of ancient items but most have been just ok. Nothing amazing so far.

What are your impressions so far?