Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Patch 2.1.2

Wonder when can we get Season items in non season since it ends today. I'm gonna try your build, but will change Phalanx as my main attack and move Shield Glare to 1 so I can round robin and have perm blind. Also wondering if it's worth going for 4x Laws of Hope Stop Time for god mode. Change Akarat Champion to Embodiment of Power to take care of wrath issues and try higher GR with it. Since Long Arm of the Law won't be needed, I can add another passive for more damage. Basically build 4x glass canons.

You should be able to get the old season items as soon as the season ends. I basically used Shield Glare as a damage boost, not for the cc. I used Phalanx/Bowmen as it is castable on the run, without any interruption and clears some mobs that are left behind with ~10% after i ran through them. They also serve as a meat shield sometimes against annoying mobs, but in general this is a replaceable skill.

I tested Law of Hope/Stop Time but as far as i can tell the invulnerability only counts for the crusader that acitvly used it and not for the whole group, which makes it basically useless. Would've been cool if it worked on all though, thats right.

Mmm ... I'll do some testing with Ghom. Last I remember, it worked for the party but only for 3 secs, no matter what. Long Arm of the Law didn't extend the active effect. I'll check again tonight.

Hope shields start dropping today then. I stopped playing Crusaders cause Stampede was too frustrating. Single player u can deal with objects and maps, but with 4x saders, your party dps can easily drop to 40% cause u are in a narrow path and half your horses dont reach the target. And waller was such a pain in the butt to deal with.

That is correct Devile. Long Arm of the Law specifically does not increase the duration of the immortality from Stop Time. That was an intentional change by the dev team before Stop Time ever got out of its first PTR. I remember that PTR because my crusader buddies were keeping it up round robin with only two of them. It needed nerfed.

Good news is that the 3 second duration still works for the party. So if you have 4 Crusaders over 61% cooldown you can keep it up permanently in round robin. The downside is you lose an active law. The benefit is you can use all your passives and skill choices outside of Stop Time for offensive reasons. So that means Firestarter on Akarat's and other such things.

Not sure how well a team keeping Stop Time up permanently would be, but I have had fun this past season with my CDR near-perma serenity monk, so I intend to try it out.

There are no real awesome items released for the new season that appeal to me. Instead I will just play Crusaders this go around since I haven't done that yet and this could be a fun experience. If nothing else I like playing zdps support builds for 4man Grifts with my clan, so if the 4 Sader team doesn't work out I can just use my 3 alt accounts to gear up the main for that capacity.

61% for 4x saders? Sure? Seems a little high. Didn't have much time to test this yet. Only got 2 Condemn shields so far from Kadala. Farming Stampede Crusaders is such a pain because of certain maps. I cant play it anymore, too damn frustrating. I'm just farming exp with my DHs and spending shards on my Crusaders to get the shields. I really wanna make them work for GR but they seem squishy and DPS kinda low for the tradeoff. Will give it a fair try and see how it goes. Still, the gameplay of Condemn seems fun and different for a change.

If I'm gonna play a squishy class, I rather play DH and clear everything faster.
    Last edited by Devile : 02-05-2015 at 03:23 PM

Yep 61% one each crusader gets the cooldown to about 11.5 seconds for Laws and 4x3 seconds = 12 seconds duration for Stop Time. So it is doable.

http://bannedofgamers.com/index.php?cdr/

Max Cooldown for Sader is somewhere in the area of 76% with current gear out there. The calc I linked above doesn't have options for Towering Shield or Fervor though. You can use the Gogok box as a Fervor substitute in a pinch though if you don't plan to use Gogok. Since most Saders aim for 56% for perma Akarat's anyway it isn't much more of a stretch to go from 56 to 61%

Nope, not doable. Stop Time was nerfed completely and it's useless now. The effect only applies to the Crusader that casts it. The party gets the passive effect and the absorb shield only from the active effect, that's it. The 3 sec health loss pause only applies to the one casting it, so there's no chance to round robin this. I thought about making a round robin with Iron Skin so I didn't need to go so high with CDR. Like using Stop Time every 3 secs and then go Iron Skin for X seconds to cover for the lack of CDR. The Round Robin worked flawless but I kept dying nonstop with ground effects. Did a bunch of tests and found only 1 Crusader was invulnerable for 3 secs at a time. Multanis was right, that rune is useless.
    Last edited by Devile : 02-06-2015 at 11:02 AM

Saddly you are correct Devile. I had done some testing apparently pretty poorly without the actual CDR needed and I thought I was getting the immunity but that is not the case. I just geared up my current team to the needed CDR and tested it more thoroughly. I thought Long Arm not affecting it was the only change made but I guess they completely gutted the skill. Oh well sad day. Back to the drawing board.