Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 13 of 13

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    I love the idea of x5 Hunters but I always slip a healer in one of the spots instead.
    started 5 hunters there still one shooting in 5's

Quote Originally Posted by fightcow View Post
    going to try destro soon as 2nd spec now that ive given up on demo.
    Nice work Fightcow. Sometimes odd compositions are fun. Thought I'd weigh in as I just spent a few hours tweaking and optimizing my destro warlock macros last night. This should give you a great place to start for yours:

I use four step macros in ISBoxer. Very simple except for one thing: on macro #4 I use "Do not advance to the next Step for 0.2 seconds and only trigger once". I have found that this seems to keep the cast time spells (like incinerate) from queueing up twice, limiting the ability of the other three macros to trigger consistently.

1:
    Code:
    /assist focus
    /stopmacro [nocombat]
    /stopmacro [channeling]
    /cast Dark Soul: Instability
    /cast Shadowburn
    /petattack
    2:
    Code:
    /assist focus
    /stopmacro [nocombat]
    /stopmacro [channeling]
    /cast Chaos Bolt
    3:
    Code:
    /assist focus
    /stopmacro [nocombat]
    /stopmacro [channeling]
    /castsequence Conflagrate,Incinerate,Incinerate
    /cast Dark Soul: Instability
    4:
    Code:
    /assist focus
    /stopmacro [channeling]
    /castsequence reset=5 Immolate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate
    /petattack
    Talents are: 2 2 1 2 1 1 3
    Pet is the Terrorguard
    Crit>Mastery>other stuff

BTW, I tried a number of different macros with delays for a period of building Burning Embers then a period of casting Dark Soul and Chaos Bolts, as I would do if playing one solo. I got the timing to work pretty well, but it was very inconsistent DPS and averaged a bit lower than the 4 macro scheme above. Therefore, I fell back to just using these more straightforward macros that simply use Dark Soul and Chaos Bolts when available.
    Last edited by Khatovar : 01-10-2015 at 10:46 AM Reason: code tags
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

thanks for that mercurio.
    I never do trinity teams anymore, its gotta be something odd for me

I did try destro a bit but its just not viable as theres no way to keep the pets up (no pet heals in destro) and only 1 rez per minute.
    Its a shame as pre 6.0 i could run all 3 specs with almost equal success but now they have removed so many abilities only affliction remains workable for a 5 lock team.
    Im gutted at the ability pruning and re-arranging in WoD. In fact i think the only thing good about WoD is the instances, which is lucky as thats all i do anyway

Judging by the forums ive been reading - The players thought cata was bad...then MoP was worse..then came WoD and it was even more worserer !
    Last edited by fightcow : 01-11-2015 at 04:49 PM