Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 13

Threaded View

I decided to do this one first as its the only heroic i did with my paladins before starting the warlock team.
    I think i was ave i618 with paladins and i managed it with ave i615 with the warlocks

2 attempts.
    1st was i612 at start of first attempt, got to skulloc after 2.5hrs! was too late for more than a couple of tries.
    2nd started i614, was 615 when got to skulloc, Took 65mins.

1st boss quite hard because when he dismounts he has a major hardon for my warlocks and the pets have zero aggro! takes a little while to peel him off. Had to use teleports and speed boosts while i spam pet attack/taunts!

2nd boss(es) again quite tricky as pets, especially if ive summoned doomguards, can trigger the sanguine shield-heal. Also the pets tanking thewarrior boss sometimes run off into a corner causing me los healing issues.

3rd boss was tricky at first as i lack significant burst (affliction) and need to build my damage which allows the rylak to do me a lot of damage with his poison puddles.

All those bosses just required some figuring out time (hence 2.5 hr run lol) and then the second run i only died once (1st boss hardon phase).
    Skulloc was quite easy, i do think i couldve beaten him on the first run if id had more time.

Enjoying the warlocks even more than the paladins, but there are some pet related bugs that make it more difficult than it should be at times.
    They did sometimes run off after a fight and pull surrounding trash! or just face a wall and keep me in combat endlessly.

cant add another pic, exceeding quota again.. theyre only 600k, will see if i can make them smaller.

http://i.imgur.com/DstEB74.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/EzFVza6.jpg
    Last edited by MiRai : 01-11-2015 at 09:46 AM Reason: Un-Hotlinked Images