Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default Heroic Upper Blackrock Spire Video

Here you go Lyonheart. Not sure why it is blurry. Might have to process it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evoo...ature=youtu.be

INFO

Boss 1
    Leave everyone on the platform, run the tank around and get the conduits. I usually can get them all, a little sloppy here.

Boss 2
    Here is the magic spot I found after multiple attempts/wipes and at least 1K in repair bills lol. I can do it now without cheesing the fight. That said, thought I would put this in here so people can get this guy done easy.

Boss 3
    Use the whole room. Lust at the beginning and get the dragon down ASAP, then it's no so bad.

Boss 4
    I messed this up a little. Pattern that works is keep your followers on the far rail away from the dragon. He spits fire at them, then bring them all close to the tank. Then he'll breathe across 70% of the whole bridge and unless you are all grouped up you'll lose some followers trying to run away. If you keep the fire on the far rail you'll never have to run through it. I save lust until the second pack of adds.

Boss 5
    Lust when the followers come out and get them down as soon as possible. Then hope for some lucky dragon placements that breathe fire. Make sure to keep your guys away from the adds that spawn on heroic. They like to knock everyone off the platform. Just get them down before she gets back and you'll be set.

Good luck.

Would be interesting to see how these go in all 630+, 640+, 650+ and so on. I have no 670 gear. I can't imagine being all geared in that iLvl. Would make it a lot easier for sure lol. Just glad I was able to get them done near level, except for the tank.

About time for me to take a break until the next x-pack. Always fun to do the heroics, raids, get the rare mounts and a few world bosses. Glad it all happened during the holidays.

Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by Teslah : 01-03-2015 at 12:48 PM
    Pally, mage, druid, priest and shaman on Staghelm.

Thank you!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )