Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default Heroic Shadowmoon, couple Everbloom and Auchindoun Video

Hey everyone,

Starting to clean up some older videos and thought I'd throw them together and post them here before deleting. Heroic Shadowmoon with 2 Everbloom bosses and one Auchindoun. Starting to mix teams so some lower levels mixed with some who have completed it. I need to see who has done what, some Alli and some Horde teams are done, but it's a mix and match right now lol. Ughh, just realized I left the last boss of Shadowmoon out of the video. I can upload it if anyone wants it. He's not too hard.

These aren't perfect. A death or two I think downing a couple of the bosses.

I did a decent Yalnu Heroic solo yesterday. I'll process that one later today and throw it up.

I've run most of the teams through all the heroics at this point. If anyone is stuck on a particular boss let me know. I'll let you know what worked for me. There are a few you can cheese through if you need to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7xa...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by Teslah : 01-09-2015 at 10:02 AM
    Pally, mage, druid, priest and shaman on Staghelm.

Nice Teslah, thanks for sharing these. Fun to see how someone else is boxing content - always something new to pick up.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden