Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 13

Threaded View

Default Everlasting Vendetta [VENIO]

I figured since the other thread was basically a bunch of random info and not as on topic, I'd make a proper thread just for my corp.

Just got finished removing a bunch of inactives and people who didn't make the cut last time (its REALLY easy to make the cut as long as you're active and talk to me at least once a week).

Everlasting Vendetta. is a small-midsize pvp corp based out of wspace. We currently live in a c4 pulsar, with a c5 and a c3 static, as part of the wspace alliance This Is How We Roll[RGROL].

RECRUITMENT STATUS: Selective/Open
    Latest Media: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJL0VIKuLXU

http://evemaps.dotlan.net/corp/Everlasting_Vendetta.

What we do:

-PVP
    -Subcaps (Primarily shield focused at present)
    -Capitals (Phoenix > Naglfar >>> Moros, Chimera > Nidhoggur, Archon is ok for armor triage)(You will not be flying revelations or thanatos in my corp except in extremely rare and unlikely circumstances.)
    -Wspace (Good fights, Evictions, and Invasions)
    -Losec (random roams/ganking)
    -Nullsec (random roams/ganking)

Who we're looking for:

-Superior pilots who are willing to fly superior fits as part of a tightly focused fleet.
    -People who are unafraid to push the very limits of Eve's gameplay mechanics flying nearly unique fits.
    -People who are unafraid of fighting outnumbered. If I say we can take a fight, we're taking it. No not believin in yoself.
    -People who are willing to commit to the wormhole lifestyle and be active in our hole. If you want to join the corp and then sit in hisec, you will swiftly find yourself removed.

Who we're NOT looking for:

-Individuals who consider the gathering of shekels more important than PvP. While we understand isk is important for plex and ships, we do not ONLY do PVE. If you only want to bear and PVPing isn't your priority, then you are not welcome in VENIO.
    -Anyone not interested in living primarily out of a wormhole. We live in a wormhole, and everything starts and ends in our wormhole. If you can't live here with us, then you're not very useful to the corp.

FAQ:

Q: I'm not quite a superior pilot yet/am relatively new to the game, can I join?

A: Yes, you can. There's massive amounts of misinformation kicking around eve, and I don't expect everyone to be 100% competent or familiar with the way we do things when they join the corp. We're happy to give you a trial period (typically a few weeks to a month) for you to prove that you are willing to listen and learn from other corp members/myself. You WILL become the superior pilot I know you can be. I don't "do" arbitrary SP or kill limits, they're fucking stupid and don't matter at all. That said, if you aren't a multiboxer, I wouldn't suggest coming into the WH without a solid amount of SP already, but we can work with you.

Q: You live in wormholes, I'm afraid of wspace since I've never been there. Where do I live in wspace?

A: Everyone is required to have and maintain their own POS tower in the hole, or make living arrangements with someone else. I may make a public noob POS in the future, but for now you need your own. You MUST live in wspace as part of this corp - non-optional.

Q: Wspace is scary, I hear its impossible to get anywhere because of gates and you have to probe stuff. Do I have to probe?

A: Yes, everyone needs to be able to probe. That said, we're in an alliance. Due to corp bookmarks, once we have certain areas scanned down, EVERYONE in the corp can freely traverse those areas through corp bookmarks. Everyone chips in a little bit with probing here and there so it's really no effort at all once you transfer bookmarks among the 3 corps in alliance.

Q: You fly expensive ships. How do I fund those?

A: VENIO has an internal SRP, and we're working on getting SRP sorted for the alliance as a whole. There is tons of isk to be made by running c3 or c5 sites either solo or as a group - this is literally one of the very best ways of actively making isk in the game, second only to capital escalations (which are non-scaleable beyond just a few people).

Q: I have 98% killboard efficiency and am souper douper 1337 haxxorz at pvp. I want to join, but no way I'm gonna brawl and endanger any of my ships or my killboard eff.

A: Get out. I don't give two shits about killboard efficiency. I care about you competently flying ships in fleets, and all of us having fun. Myself, VENIO and RGROL by extension, do not care about killboard efficiency beyond jokes or random :smug:. If it's 99%, great. Is it 25%? Still nbd.

If this sounds like what you might be interested in, drop by our public channel ingame "Oatmeal" and have a chat with us. Myself, or others in corp, are typically there. You can also always reach one of my other chars whenever I'm online.

We look forward to hearing from you.
    Last edited by LordsServant : 12-28-2014 at 06:46 PM