Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default Trove - Multiboxing issue

Oh well, cut that issue about not working script. There was a stupid declaration issue with w1 w2 w3 w4, etc.

My current issue is about "Mouse Broadcasting". Aiming at one window, will simultaneously do the same at w2 w3 w4 etc. Is it possible? If yes, which Subroutine does trigger it?
    As well any kind of "toggle"-bility for the LButton and RButton? I cannot get it correctly done. Either the attack stops immediately and the camera pos keeps glitching forward and back.
    Tried with regular movement parameters but seems like that isn't working at all.

Setting primary attack on Q and secondary on E is working.
    (this setup)
    Code:
    <Hotkey NumLockOn A-Z, 0-9, Numpad0-Numpad9, Tab, Esc, LShift, Space, Plus, Minus, F1-F12 except W, A, S, D, Q, E;>
    <SendLabel w1, w2>
    <Key %Trigger%>

<MovementHotkey NumLockOn W, A, S, D, Q, E;>
    <SendLabel w1, w2>
    <Key %Trigger%>
    But the same setup except Q replaced with LButton and E with RButton won't work at all.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Blapanda : 12-27-2014 at 08:45 PM

The mouse doesn't work like standard keys and there is no way to "sustain" mouse movement or "drag" the mouse with HotKeyNet as every action is sent from window to window in rapid succession, not simultaneously. You will need to use a program that supports that, like ISBoxer.

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...new-game-Trove
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _