Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25

My 5 hunters are ~683ish and I still struggle with a lot of stuff. Last boss in Everbloom is just not even. Some of them are semi-AFK, like Skyreach. But then, I'm not real big on fancy movement and bunches of "oh shit" buttons, so I tend to either blow everything up completely or fail miserably.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

My toons are mostly 715-720 geared. None of them has 4/4 HFC set piece. Warrior and one of my hunters has a class trinket (bad ones) but thats about it for gear. As Ughmahedhurtz stated everbloom's last boss is a pain if you do not outgear it considerably. (695 and up imho) Personally with the item level I have with my main team (War, MM Hunterx3, Disc Priest) can clear every single heroic with ease.

From my experience the bosses that gave me trouble are:

Iron Docks: None. 2nd boss may take a while if you do not stop attacking when the orc casts her bubble
    Shadowmoon Burrial Ground: 3rd boss. If you do not DPS him down quickly it could be a pain to heal through.
    Upper Blackrock Spire: 1st boss. The cage opening is annoying when you are low geared. Let the tank do the opening. 3rd boss could be a pain too since you need to position your toons well to avoid the aoes. The whelp phase could turn overwhelming to heal through when undergeared.
    Grimrail Depot: Last boss. The damage zone is random so its a pain to need to constantly moving your toons.
    Everbloom: Last boss. He simply has a lot of HP to burn him down.
    Skyreach: None. 3rd boss could be tricky at first if you don't hide on quill phase.
    Bloodmaul Slag Mines: 1st boss. The peons could be a pain when uncontrolled.
    Auchindoun: 3rd boss. The add phase could be trouble when uncontrolled.

I could write down the stratergies I used when I was still gearing up. But mostly with gear and Heroism (Drums of War) they will die before the mechanic kicks in. Post Tanaan jungle gearing (god I hated this) which also means get all to 705 with valor (LFR and individual heroic for valor), I bought some PVP items (710 gear), ran individual Mythic dungeons, had some luck on follower highmaul/brf caches, Timewalker events and finally individually joining HFC Normal.

Around 700-710, you can basically breeze through heroics. I have yet to try mythic (waiting patiently my hunters to get their 4/4 HFC set piece) dungeons.
    Last edited by Enoah35 : 03-16-2016 at 04:01 AM

Hey!
    I have some experience of doing mythic dungeons with x5 hunters. 3 of them have 4-set and legendary rings at higher lvls (770ish +)
    The other 2 have no set, and some mix of pvp gear and some random drops from mythics.

These are the status of the dungeons currently: (Btw if a pack can be skipped with camo/stealth I usually do that). See my vids at my YouTube Channel for the ones Ive recorded so far.

Auchindoun: Easy. (Video)
    Skyreach: Easy. (Video)
    Shadowmoon burial: Easy. (Video)
    Iron Docks: Medium? - I have only done this once. I feel that second boss can be hard without massive dps to burst down 2/3 extremely fast. I was quite lucky in my first run I believe. (Video)
    Bloodmaul slagmines: Hard. Since second boss is split into 2 phases, you cant just burst with ring on both, can get hard to survive whole fight. Roltall may also be a pain if you cannot kill the boss before getting hit by too many boulders. (NO Video yet, have completed)
    Everbloom: Hell - Last boss fight probably has to be finished before Genesis completes, I don't see a multiboxer successfully stomping the flowers easily. Even if you have the DPS it requires perfect (and fast) positioning of pet tank, to avoid the big aoe ability completely. (NO Video yet, have completed, barely)
    Grimrail: Have not tried, mainly because I think 2nd boss will be extremely hard.
    UBRS: Have not tried. Honestly, I can imagine all of the bosses being very hard. Especially the 2nd last boss, there will be too much unavoidable incoming dmg to survive.

Also keep in mind that my team have some very geared characters. Many bosses are completed purely because of mechanics not having time to kick in. (Teron'gor and Azzakel are 2 fine examples of that). With a less geared team the difficulty ranking would probably be changed.
    Last edited by davidmage : 04-19-2016 at 11:14 AM

Going to be interesting to see how things change come August.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

I can confirm now that grimrail 2nd boss is too hard for me at the moment. I just posted a video where I complete the dungeon, but only after Nitrogg bugs out totally.
    Beating the fight either the "normal" way, or by doing a burst at the cannon while controlling adds is just very hard without tanks and healers.
    Will give it a go again tho when all my 5 chars have legendary ring. Bigger dps is the solution to so many things, and I feel it might be too for the burst strategy of this boss