Hi, I've been 3 boxing now for a good couple of months using ISBoxer, and I'm quite enjoying the multi boxing aspect (Spend more time and have "more fun" setting up ISB).

I purchased the 3 accounts before WoD and chose to run 3 as a) finances dictated b) 3 man scenarios c) my brother and his mate used to play and therefore we had pretty much a 5 man pre-made.

My brother and his mate now work different shift patterns, and there are no scenarios in WoD making a 3 man team, IMO now a little lacklustre. I can't join instances with boxing (still such a bad stigma with boxers), leaving me with questing and grinding with my 3toon teams and running instances with individuals.

Has anyone here made the transition from 3 boxing to 5? I can probably find the additional sub fees and game fees after xmas when all the spending dies down.
How do you deal with the "dare I say" drudgery of boosting or levelling through 2 individual through 1-90 as I have full 11char lvl 90s on my existing 3 accounts.

Is there any reason to wait? Has anyone heard any rumours of the 3man scenarios making a return? Any planned price drop or new year offers that are going to be worth waiting for?

Thanks for any pearls of wisdom