Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 18

Default Whats the most efficient way to 5box for gold in WoD?

I just recently got my team to 100 and I am feeling really poor. Does anyone have any tips on how to 5 box gold efficiently? thanks

Savage Bloods + Enchanting

tailoring bags for 100 cloth (4k each ony my realm)
    enchanting (epic crystals sell für 350g each on my realm)
    savage blood
    | Keyclone + AHK | Alliance | EU | PvE |

And for those of us lazy with professions: Old instances are still quite decent gold. Cataclysm raid bosses on 25 HC, for example, drop about 625g a piece and pretty much flop over when you just look at them. And of course you get to vendor the drops for a little bit extra as well, so they're not bad gold for how little effort they require.

I cba with the whole trapping game, thus I have a salvage yard in combination with the enchanting building (and tailoring for the bags). Tons of items to vendor/DE each day, and the occasional raid epic or worthy item from the past. And the trading post obviously (to trade gar resources for mats that you can auction).
    Last edited by zenga : 01-23-2015 at 11:20 AM
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

if you want to get gold by just killing and looting, then 5 druids running around casting starfall(40yd radius aoe that moves with you) just clears entire areas effortlessly. coupled with autoloot its even got me grinding mobs again just because its so insanely easy. The main issue is finding enough mobs.
    Im on a pvp server and starfall doesnt discriminate, so its got me killed a few times when ive tickled a L100 DK hiding in the bushes or whatever

Cata normal bosses drop nice gold, but heroic ones are even better, 25m heroic firelands is a gold mine. if you have classes with autocleaves (eshamms, balance lolfalldruids, BM hunters, etc)you can run multiple instances in parallel instead of having the whole team doing one.

fl ds for me is king in terms of gold! 25 man hc!

Quote Originally Posted by fightcow View Post
    Im on a pvp server ... a few times when ive tickled a L100 DK hiding in the bushes or whatever
    A dk hiding in the bushes sounds more like an RP server to me!
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    A dk hiding in the bushes sounds more like an RP server to me!
    lol!