Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default [RGROL] vs [IXTAB]

Quick fight.

Post january compliant.

Cool fight, nicely fought with the changes. I think this video epitomizes why I left eve... so boring to not lose or kill anything. Then wait 10 hours for the next fight, etc etc

Glad to see you are still at it guys, good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    Cool fight, nicely fought with the changes. I think this video epitomizes why I left eve... so boring to not lose or kill anything.
    I dunno abt that tbh. I enjoy getting kills as much as the next guy, but is take that fight over ganking some random Titan any day. Maybe it's because I've been playing eve for so long and I've already killed more than most eve players ever will across tons of chars, but I honestly enjoy hard earned killmails much more than simply getting them. This resulted in no mails, but was still a fun exercise to keep me sharp, as well as a fun and challenging fight for both sides.

Then wait 10 hours for the next fight, etc etc

Glad to see you are still at it guys, good luck
    Fights aren't always 10 hrs apart, it depends on where you are and what you're doing. U can get random killmails p easily. Finding a fight proper, ofc is harder.

ill still be at it as long as eve is up and rl permits.

we're still recruiting. (Oatmeal)

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    Then wait 10 hours for the next fight, etc etc
    You should visit Catch sometime then.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Nice vid. I hardly used repeater, so it wouldn't have impacted my play-style either.
    I build a nice dashboard for my 6 Ships, Easy mining operation
    But it got boring waiting for skills ....
    I don't suffer from Schizophrenia, I enjoy every moment of it !