Hello,

firstly I just wanted to say a big thank you for providing us with this great website. In my earlier WoW days I used to play a few accounts but without the awesome software like ISBoxer.

Ok, I have purchased the 12 month bundle from Lavish and have gone with ISBoxer. I have gone through the setup Wizard which was great and found all my accounts for me and that part was pretty straight forward, I also have down loaded Jamba.I also went through the key wizard as well.

I have launched my 4 accounts fine and all that part worked fine, I went into Jamba and setup my team and have invites and all that. I got a little excited when I saw my toons and I hit the space bar and saw they would all jump at once and my eye brows were raised and a stupid grin came across my face, I hit alt F and began to run...it was at this point I notices that all accounts were running independently in often different directions and then of course when u go to turn one toon they all turn 0_o lol

I am not that tech savvy (as you can tell) but really want to learn of how to set up the mapping (is there key mapping for dummies? lol) please let me know as I am so excited about running my team up the scar and having a go. I appreciate any advice you may have for a noob multiboxer like myself.

Thanks