Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Default Highmaul 670 BoE Farming

Thought I'd upload this video for anyone else who might be interested in doing this.

Many groups are doing this now, but as multi-boxers we can do it by ourselves, which is a huge advantage. I have most of my 20 level 100s equipped with 655 or 670 capes and belts now which really helps bump up the gear score for anything else you want to do. I've also made a few hundred thousand gold on the AH selling stuff I don't need.

The video shows the most efficient way I found: farming the first three packs of mobs in Heroic Highmaul. As you can see, I kill 21 mobs in about 5 and a half minutes, then reset. I average a BoE about every four resets, so can get them fairly quickly. Of course, you have to have a toon at about 640 ilvl to get into a Heroic Kargath PuG kill first. Then set that toon as leader before you enter Highmaul.

A five boxer could probably do this as well, but it would be much slower.

10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

nice!

I been waiting for someone to post this... infarct i been waiting for a small certain mage gnome to do it.....

This is pure beauty. Very good!

Good stuff.

In other news... The ball is in your court, beeq! Where are your 10 Mages?!
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I'm doing this with 5, and have been debating upping my group to 10.

Also make sure you use master loot or need before greed. Personal loot got nerfed hard on drop rates.

Sometimes Merc, you make me really Jealous :P

Nice Vid tho :P

Nice one Merc

Just out of the curiosity, can these mobs be.. sheeped?!

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Good stuff.

In other news... The ball is in your court, beeq! Where are your 10 Mages?!
    My mage team is still "stuck" at 94, because I'm leveling all the classes equally. I still haven't left the Shadowmoon Valley

10 Beeqs might be something you won't be seeing in the future, unless the gametime tokens will be bought at reasonable prices.
    Something like 100k per month per game account would be the tops for me, but I guess Blizzard is not giving gametime away for that cheap..

Pretty sure the Pale Orc (Devourer) mobs can be sheeped, as well as most of the ogres. In fact, almost all the mobs I kill in the three packs I take out. Later on, some of the trash mobs are immune, but they proably aren't efficient to farm anyway.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

very impressive, once i level my druids up i will also try to do the same. side question: what is the addon that targets mobs like this?

very impressive stuff, keep it up!