Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Showing results 31 to 35 of 35

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck_Jones View Post
    Paladins are silly sauce op right now. My 616 prot paladin does the following dps on the two garrison target dummies with a green 598 weapon.
    11.4-11.8k with all three seals active for switching. I found no DPS loss by avoiding the heal seal because you just end up refreshing the other two much earlier than they need be. With no seal twisting Insight was around 9.5k and Truth was barely breaking 9k. I also had over 1k hps on the healer target dummy. Not sure what the actual hps is with all the overhealing.
    WTB separate thread with explanation of this seal switching setup.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck_Jones View Post
    Paladins are silly sauce op right now. My 616 prot paladin does the following dps on the two garrison target dummies with a green 598 weapon.
    11.4-11.8k with all three seals active for switching. I found no DPS loss by avoiding the heal seal because you just end up refreshing the other two much earlier than they need be. With no seal twisting Insight was around 9.5k and Truth was barely breaking 9k. I also had over 1k hps on the healer target dummy. Not sure what the actual hps is with all the overhealing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    WTB separate thread with explanation of this seal switching setup.

^^^This
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I was wondering how enhancement shamans do in WOD heroics or normals... and how easy they are.
    (and while i'm at it, anyone can redirect me to some enhancement macro's. (checked wowlazymacro's, but i do not want to use gnome sequencer))
    Last edited by pjj : 12-23-2014 at 06:39 AM

Quote Originally Posted by pjj View Post
    I was wondering how enhancement shamans do in WOD heroics or normals... and how easy they are.
    (and while i'm at it, anyone can redirect me to some enhancement macro's. (checked wowlazymacro's, but i do not want to use gnome sequencer))

For enhancement shamans I think the multistep system in ISboxer is the way to go.

If you really wanna macro I found this one

Code:
    /castsequence [nomod] reset=5 Searing Totem,null
    /castsequence reset=target Unleash Elements,Flame Shock,Lava Lash,Stormstrike,Fire Nova,Frost Shock,Lightning Bolt,Fire Nova
    /castsequence [mod:alt] reset=target Fire Elemental Totem, Empower
    /castsequence reset=6 Ancestral Swiftness,Lightning Bolt,Feral Spirit
    /cast [mod:Ctrl] Ascendance
    /cast [combat] Shamanistic Rage
    /cast [combat] Astral Shift
    /cast [combat] Ancestral Guidance
    /startattack
    Last edited by MiRai : 12-24-2014 at 10:38 AM Reason: Formatting
    Multiboxing 10 accounts!
    Outland-Europe
    2 mistweaver monks - 8 Elemental shamans

Thanks man! I have found some pretty decent onces recently. I will test out everything, Might just want to post my findings.