Close
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Showing results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: Warlords

Quote Originally Posted by Vociferate View Post
    And I think my only gripe would be the reliance on these Garrisons. I like the idea, but being forced to use them as a boxer seems too tedious for my liking.
    I find them truely annoying. My best work around i have been using so far is using click to move.
    Click fist char to place, Click second character to the same place then carry on through to 5 or whatever many chars you're using.

Quote Originally Posted by Leighwood View Post
    I have been multiboxing a 5man team, however when i start to run all my characters stop following due to constant phasing. I am wondering had anyone solved this problem?

After sleeping on the problem and thinking about it i am thinking of using click to move during times of bad phasing or using the arrow keys to move, depends on which one is more smooth.
    When the main phases out I turn around and phase back then it's fine they all follow again - only happens in a few places for me. I fought the lag and got to 92 and a half.. just going into the second zone now. I have done all the quests and a few of them reward you with garrison followers.. so if you care about that don't skip anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Leighwood View Post
    I have been multiboxing a 5man team, however when i start to run all my characters stop following due to constant phasing. I am wondering had anyone solved this problem?

After sleeping on the problem and thinking about it i am thinking of using click to move during times of bad phasing or using the arrow keys to move, depends on which one is more smooth.
    I always used Jamba Follow Strobe while traveling. When I hit a phase line, I push everyone forward with the arrow keys a few yards then wait a second. Jamba's Strobe will kick in and round everyone up. Click to move gets chaotic when you're dealing with traveling in the air, water or obstructed/varied views.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    I always used Jamba Follow Strobe while traveling. When I hit a phase line, I push everyone forward with the arrow keys a few yards then wait a second. Jamba's Strobe will kick in and round everyone up. Click to move gets chaotic when you're dealing with traveling in the air, water or obstructed/varied views.
    This is exactly what I do. I use the G13 and have the joystick mapped to push all others in the cardinal directions. Helps a lot when maneuvering around those narrow staircases too.

I upgraded all 6 of my accounts and got in some good lag free play yesterday morning. Then did some exercise and when I tried in the afternoon the ddos had started and it was no Bueno. I am liking the garrison a bunch. I hope the feeling doesn't sour over time.
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

So far though - this has been a very enjoyable leveling experience - at least as a solo character. I'll probably upgrade one or two accounts as soon as my main is raid ready. Garrisons are pretty fun (solo) and the pacing is Much better this time around. No more 14 hour levels!
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Aside from buggy quest NPCs, the pick-up items and general questing mechanics (through 92) have been excellent.

EXCEPT for garrisons. Trying to avoid those like the plague now. Nothing particularly broken about 'em, I just hate having to do them solo.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

My wife and I hit 100 on our mains while partied. Took around 1.5 hours per level - mostly because garrisons are slow. Still a pretty decent experience though.
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!