Close
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 47

Thread: Warlords

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbeak View Post
    All 10 accounts logged in at 3am EST. I am older now so I only made it to 6:45am, then it was time for work.

So far so good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercurio View Post
    Yep, all ten accounts upgraded and ready to go. Even bought an LG 34UM95 to replace a 30" monitor that gave up the ghost this weekend. Will be nice to see some new challenges to overcome.

so i hear questing is working in a raid group

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    I can't comment. I loaded 2x5 groups. It is a pain but faster in the long run; once I have been through the content once it is really hard for me to redo it. Besides I have to keep up with Merc

I can't comment. I loaded 2x5 groups. It is a pain but faster in the long run; once I have been through the content once it is really hard for me to redo it. Besides I have to keep up with Merc
    try it!

All 10 accounts logged in at 3am EST. I am older now so I only made it to 6:45am, then it was time for work.

So far so good.
    All nighter? Dude, You are crazy. I was fast asleep.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

Yep, I knew this day would come. Time to upgrade to 25 accounts.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

ya but on are realm we all got kicked as the server crashed 99,999,99 times.

it took me over 6 hours to get one level the server is that unstable. i bet they wish they nerver linked the servers now lol

and today does not look much better.

I am on Chamber of Aspects.. medium server.. no queues but I was booted off a lot after it went live.. but by 1 am I could get down to some questing.

Today has been really good.. got part way through garrison and now noone can go there or they get stuck.. questing has been awesome.. even for picking something off the ground.. had to collect eggs.. each egg was lootable by each of my girls. I also love that a quest reward can roll as a green, blue or purple.. one of my hunters got lucky with a 533 chest.

I am very happy and expected bugs, so far the easiest expac for a boxer as far as questing goes & the game is stunning

Edit.. in shadowmoon wandered into an area with normal, elite and silver rare lvl 100's.. could kill the normals.. but the silver elites 2 hit me lol
    Last edited by Andreauk : 11-13-2014 at 11:36 AM

Moving around 5 accounts separately though the Garrison is so time consuming. And I thought the farm sucked. I'm using directional key broadcast to try and sync them and move them to each new NPC. Saves some time, but sill annoying. If anyone has any tips, that would be great.

-Shox
    Paladin Tank - Bubbleshox
    Blood DKs - Deathshox, Warshox, Conquestshox, Famineshox
    <Clan of the Red Dragon> - Malygos - Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by TheShox View Post
    Moving around 5 accounts separately though the Garrison is so time consuming. And I thought the farm sucked. I'm using directional key broadcast to try and sync them and move them to each new NPC. Saves some time, but sill annoying. If anyone has any tips, that would be great.

-Shox
    It sucks A LOT.

Worst thing about it is that its a required quest line, and is basically the main focal point of the expansion. On top of that if you miss one quest turnin and you accidentally turn one in that phases you to another phase where that npc no longer exists that quest is now lost to the void.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

I find it helps alot to raid mark all your toons so you can see their locations in the mass hysteria of some of the fights. When your toons are stacked on top of each other or inside a large mobs model the symbols are still highly visable. this is also good for the large amount of phasing. hold "move other forward" bind till you see symbols pop out of thin air.
    Last edited by JackBurton : 11-13-2014 at 12:57 PM
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

what i do with Garrison is i do the quests and then portal them to the leaders they port at the door of the garson ready to be picked up on the way out.