Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    You mean no RAF xp or no xp at all? If the latter that is not good.
    ... the level 18 was getting NO XP at all. RaF wouldn't apply in this case... the booster was a 90 on my veteran acct... and the lvl 18 was on my new Bnet acct.
    I created a new Bnet acct with 5 toons using the RaF for them only, I know I can't use the veteran to get the raf bonus.

...the reason I tried the XP boosting is one toon was like 5% off of the other 4 toons, so I just wanted to bring that guy up to the same as the other 4 rather quickly.
    ..... s l o w l y getting there

Quote Originally Posted by Ñightsham View Post
    ... the level 18 was getting NO XP at all.
    But you should still get the completion xp and bonus right? when i boosted 2 toons (from 10 to 30ish) with my 84.. at the start my 2 toons get NO xp on mob kills, but still get completion xp.. as they level, they start getting like 1xp per kill or 2xp per kill and boss net them 30+xp.. kinda sucks.. but the completion bonus makes it worthwhile cuz i almost net 1 level for them per run.. on instances like stock, my toons juz stand at the entrance and each run is like 3 mins?
    Nobodyz is perfect. I am Nobodyz.

Quote Originally Posted by Ñightsham View Post
    ... the level 18 was getting NO XP at all. RaF wouldn't apply in this case... the booster was a 90 on my veteran acct... and the lvl 18 was on my new Bnet acct.
    I created a new Bnet acct with 5 toons using the RaF for them only, I know I can't use the veteran to get the raf bonus.

...the reason I tried the XP boosting is one toon was like 5% off of the other 4 toons, so I just wanted to bring that guy up to the same as the other 4 rather quickly.
    I thought there was an xp cap when boosting with one much higher? Would be faster to level it on it's own than try boost it with that big a lvl difference.. my partner tried to boost one of my lower tons alone and I got less xp with him than without.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    I thought there was an xp cap when boosting with one much higher? Would be faster to level it on it's own than try boost it with that big a lvl difference.. my partner tried to boost one of my lower tons alone and I got less xp with him than without.
    if you are going after the completion bonus running through dungeons, it makes sense as one run may be around 5 mins and net you 1 level (due to completion bonus), comparing with running the toons thru the dungeon, you still get mayb 1.5 to 2 levels per run, but takes much longer. however, when you reach higher level, the process gets slower and from then, boosting would be slower, at best same..
    Nobodyz is perfect. I am Nobodyz.