Close
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Showing results 71 to 80 of 141

Hey Jaf,

I think some of the checks that rely on the character name are getting messed up as well. Noticed that the auto accept party invites from Team isn't functioning, and wondering if it's checking for the old CharacterNameOnly, and not finding it since Jamba is now using CharacterName-RealmName.

- C

The follow system no longer seems to work after I updated. When I use the macro I have always used for setmeasmaster, I get the following: /jamba : 'setmeasmaster' - unknown argument

------ EDIT

Still checking, but somehow my macros may have gotten set back to a previous version. This might be a false alarm, gonna take some checking for me to find out.

Will update.
    Last edited by vvincelli : 11-16-2014 at 09:38 AM

Quote Originally Posted by vvincelli View Post
    The follow system no longer seems to work after I updated. When I use the macro I have always used for setmeasmaster, I get the following: /jamba : 'setmeasmaster' - unknown argument
    When did you last update Jamba? Google shows me the answer to this from 2010, your macros should be updated with "iammaster" instead of "setmeasmaster", e.g. "/jamba-team iammaster all"
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Meh, my bad, see my now edited post (was having problems with the forum not saving the edit)...

It might very well be what you are pointing out. I think somewhere in the mess of the WoD launch my toon macros might have gotten swapped with an older version. Checking...

Ok, I've tried everything I can think of and at this point I'm like Houston and I do have a problem.

Lax, are you meaning that you've tried using your setup very recently (near when I first posted or after) and yours is working? I've tried all the different macros, old new, everything in between, nothing in Jamba seems to be functioning anymore. Changing characters no longer promotes the new one to leader. Checked the setting in Jamba and redid it, still auto-promotion no longer works. This is using an ISBoxer/normal Jamba setup.

This is very odd in that I actually had the Follow system working at some point yesterday, but either some simple thing I did this morning (upgraded Jamba to new version and changed some macros) or something else (could the hotfixes Bliz pushed out have messed something up?) broke mine.

This might just be a problem for me, so waiting to see if others are up and running.
    Last edited by vvincelli : 11-16-2014 at 10:30 AM

Quote Originally Posted by vvincelli View Post
    Ok, I've tried everything I can think of and at this point I'm like Houston and I do have a problem.

Lax, are you meaning that you've tried using your setup very recently (near when I first posted or after) and yours is working? I've tried all the different macros, old new, everything in between, nothing in Jamba seems to be functioning anymore. Changing characters no longer promotes the new one to leader. Checked the setting in Jamba and redid it, still auto-promotion no longer works. This is using an ISBoxer/normal Jamba setup.

This is very odd in that I actually had the Follow system working at some point yesterday, but either some simple thing I did this morning (upgraded Jamba to new version and changed some macros) or something else (could the hotfixes Bliz pushed out have messed something up?) broke mine.

This might just be a problem for me, so waiting to see if others are up and running.
    I once again reverted to 6.0.2.3 and the follow system is once again working. Possibly a minor bug in 6.0.3.2, or possibly something that got messed-up with a hotfix?

Still don't know if this is solely on my end, although I'm guessing it might not be since reverting fixed it, but I think it might have broken something to do with the Promote To Leader, and/or /jamba-follow strobeonme all command, as that's the macro I use to force a master switch when needed - do not need to do that other than the first time with 6023. Once I hit that macro on my first toon after inviting the party, I don't have to hit it again; all toons automatically switch to leader when I switch to their WoW window and become the 'follow-master' instantly. Install 6032 and my follow system and promote to leader system stop working.

--- EDIT - back to 6.0.3.2.

Still getting corruption in the Team List, bunch of blank TeamMember slots - no name, completely empty, and with the Minion tag on the right side of the Team List. Had 3 of them I think on my second toon, and two of them on the third / usually master toon. There weren't any on the first toon, so I forced the first toon to leader and pushed his settings to the other toons. Result was a properly formed list on all toons.

Next, I unchecked the Advanced settings for Assume Always Online and Boost Jamba Comms as I really don't want the extra burden if it's not needed and knew I needed to relog to test the new Team List anyway. That resulted in the team list on all toons being listed as offline, so now I'm re-checking Assume Always Online.

Of note at this time is that the system is recognizing when I switch windows/WoW instances/toons as I get the loot change update: You are now eligible for random loot. in the chat window, however, still not promoting to leader even though that option is checked (and I un- and re-checked it on each, still not promoting on switch).

Rechecked Assume All Online on all three of my toons and relogging...

--- EDIT logging in...

manually deformed my party on login to start fresh. Then opened jamba option panel on each toon (triple-boxer, 3 toons). Team List on each was now pristine and proper, realm-based, however, each toon was listed as the master instead of a single master.

Checked all basic jamba settings, everything looks good.

Reforming party using jamba slash command...

had to accept the party invite on the two 'minion' toons...

Thanks for all the work you do though, great addon
    Last edited by vvincelli : 11-16-2014 at 11:45 AM

...continued,

still not promoting to leader on switch even though all three toons have that jamba setting checked. Follow system won't work at all.

--- EDIT

Loot change system does seem to be recognizing when I switch between windows/toons, just not the promotion system, or the toon name it's trying to use for the promotion is being incorrectly generated in the code.

That's all I think I can give you right now. I get tired easily but I'll try to keep an eye out and try any updates/suggestions.
    Last edited by vvincelli : 11-16-2014 at 11:54 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Jafula View Post
    Jamba Version: 6.0.3-2
    WoW Game Version: 6.0.3
    Release Date: 16th November 2014
    Modules: AdvancedLoot, Core, Display-Team, Follow, FTL, ItemUse, Macro, Proc, Purchase, Quest, Sell, Talk, Target, Taxi, Toon, Trade

Jamba-Display-Team
    * Clique should work with the health and power bars now.

still not working, and HP/mana bars do not move when char loses hp/mana it seems to be working without -servername. but with the server name nope.

my server name is Aggra (Portugués) ((((<< guessing the (stuff) is the fail)))

Um, not quite sure if my play by play was helping or if it was rather hindering...

Couple issues I've run into with the latest Jamba:

1. When I have the option: "Override: Set loot to Group Loot if stranger in group." set, it set looting to Group Loot any time I change characters.
    2. Push Settings is not pushing the "Override: Set loot to Group Loot if stranger in group." to my minions. I have to go to each machine and do that manually (haven't tested whether that is a more widespread Push Settings issue)
    3. I am able to put the Draenor zone specific ability onto the Jamba bar, but when I log in, it causes an error to pop up. I'll update this with the error next time I log on.

Thanks for the hard work on getting it up and running again!

- Max