Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Nodiatis Multiboxer Pic

This isn't me, I just saw it on the forums:
    http://i.imgur.com/qsUOt6H.jpg

A new Nodiatis server just opened up last week. If you wanted to get in on it, now would be the time.
    1 DK + 4 Ret Pallies
    2500+ Season 7 solo 5's team on Shadowburn
    18 Shieldpocs + 6 Basi + 2 T3 Boosters in Eve Rig Pics & Info

Amazing that this game is still going ...

This is from one guy who clicked on a referral banner I had up on a site years ago ...

Last edited by zenga : 10-05-2014 at 07:32 AM
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

lol nice. that means you got $1,000 worth of TCs from his spending then? guess it's not so surprising that the game is still going if people spend that much. graphics don't mean much to us old timers. we just wanna grind out some skills like in the EQ days.
    1 DK + 4 Ret Pallies

aye and I gave them pretty much all away, it's absolutely brilliant how he manages to keep milking players

last summer I made a short come back, but it's impossible to become competitive within a reasonable amount of time without spending 1-2k dollar/euros
    + there are so many retarded things that just made me wanna kill myself (e.g. if you use all the bonus xp as intended, you get encumbered within a few fights, I was fighting 30% of the time and moving my loot back to town the other 70% of the time)

the gameplay and skill system is amazing (would love to see something like that in wow as well), but it's just over the top

on an unrelated note, back in the day someone offered me 2k GBP for one of my accounts, admin agreed with the deal, it wasn't even my strongest toon back then, and a week later I pkk'd the toon. accounts change hands faster than an average joe changes underwear and the amount of money involved is absolutely crazy

one thing he does well though: he offers the equivalent of (max i've seen) 500$ of ingame currency for people who find and report bugs/scammers etc ...
    Last edited by zenga : 10-05-2014 at 10:55 AM
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

hopefully the mounts and increased carrying capacity that they have planned will help with the fight vs. loot time for the upper tier accel players.
    1 DK + 4 Ret Pallies